Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
    werent you selling your CB and getting a MR2 or something
    that guy bailed on me and sold it to his bro's friend.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
      well whats new to my ride is thanks to jesus(blackcb7) is i finally have my h22 power steering pump and line installed
      I havn't done mine yet. Jesus, did you just bend the line or what?

My swap thread
      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

yeah, its a slight bend, it is a little longer, but it just screws on the rack and pinion and just hold it down with the original bracket and you are good to go, you will need a bigger diamer hose so it fits on the line going to the reservoir
        Members Ride

Comment

The bracket that holds the line on the crossmember? Or whatever that thing is called?

Well whats new with my car is that I accidentally put 87 octane in my gas tank. Oops. But I caught it half way as I was filling it. Old habbits die hard.

My swap thread

Comment

yeah that bracket,

new to mine is honda oem rear mudflaps, a clock with the little door and washed it and a slight wax
            Members Ride

Comment

New to my car is a car wash since it got covered in ashes last weekend from that fire.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                aww was it a 92 mr2?
                '94 pearl black turbo mr2..sold it to his friend for $6500..the chassis had about 110,000k and the motor and turbo was new..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                  stop changing your sig long, geeeeeeeeez ;p
                  lol, I can't help it it annoys me looking at the same picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                    lol, I can't help it it annoys me looking at the same picture.
                    word. i'm the same way. i get tired of looking at the same sig picture. i change it almost every other week.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
                      word. i'm the same way. i get tired of looking at the same sig picture. i change it almost every other week.
                      I'd probably change it even more if I had a nice new camera to take pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                        New to my car is a car wash since it got covered in ashes last weekend from that fire.
                        I got dead bug spatter all over the front of my car from when I drove up to and across Death Valley on monday. Driving those desert roads is mad fun. I need a ECU that will allow me to go past 115mph though.

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                          I got dead bug spatter all over the front of my car from when I drove up to and across Death Valley on monday. Driving those desert roads is mad fun. I need a ECU that will allow me to go past 115mph though.
                          The only time my car goes over 100 is during those trips out to morongo, but it's been a while.

Comment

kane, jdm ecu owns you, wanna borrow my usdm one, lol

at work we have 2 92 or so mr2s, on is turbo, other is na, the turbo one is always running into problems, but it does look mighty good
                            Members Ride

Comment

any type of stock turbo runs into problems..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Got my Legend Lip!

Installed my Legend coupe lip tonight. $98 dollars shipped from DelRey Acura

Fit perfectly to the left and right sides of my bumper

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X