No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now have LED corner lights and a 16 led dome light its like having a sun in my car!
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Got another flushie =D

Comment

Bought the LED dome light for 99¢ on E-bay....now to wait for it from China.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
        New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
        My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Originally posted by Adan View Post
          Got another flushie =D
          dude let me get my hands on that one!!!! lol

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
          My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Just got a 5percent tint on the back three Windows.

Comment

changed oil finally... only had 2 quarts left outta 5 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                changed oil finally... only had 2 quarts left outta 5 lol.
                I remember your old engine used to burn oil really bad. Is this one catching up?

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                  I remember your old engine used to burn oil really bad. Is this one catching up?
                  nah, its just because i think i drove 8k miles on it haha.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                    nah, its just because i think i drove 8k miles on it haha.
                    Mine looses about a quart every 3000 miles, so I usually add a little before then.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                      Mine looses about a quart every 3000 miles, so I usually add a little before then.
                      thats about right. because i do hit vtec occasionally. well actually daily. haha

Comment

2.25" straight pipe yesterday, I love the sound of it but wish i went 2.5", its a lil raspy at shifts. Still breaking it in so maybe that'll change. Ghost I love that Sig Pic man, such a sweet shot
                        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Any one going to M&M donut meet tonight? I'm going, hit me up if you go 714-904-0951

It will be my first meet with my CB, it's debut. It's in Anaheim by Disneyland. I live like 5 mins away in Fullerton. Starts at 7pm so if any of you guys wanna meet up before or if you want I'll save you a spot next to me so we can represent CB7!

http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/a/noti..._user=24615718

http://m.facebook.com/pages/Sunday-N...292321319&_rdr

Comment

My CB is about done! its been two bloody months getting the hood and trunk looking good, and just waiting on the rest of the vinyl to come in since FedEx fucked up my box and had to send the package back
                            /and i just realized yesterday that this whole time i could have done my header lol, ah priorities
                            Anyway i should be able to showcase my work here soon.
                            Originally posted by scudweiser
                            it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                              My CB is about done! its been two bloody months getting the hood and trunk looking good, and just waiting on the rest of the vinyl to come in since FedEx fucked up my box and had to send the package back
                              /and i just realized yesterday that this whole time i could have done my header lol, ah priorities
                              Anyway i should be able to showcase my work here soon.
                              Can't wait to see some pics bro, and we gotta chill this semester when I'm down there in San Diego Monday and wednesdYs

Comment

Well It's been awhile since Ive posted but been busy with the car since a lot of you last seen it. Got the 5-Lug done and put the Volk AV3's on with some Kuhmo AST rubber. Installed some drilled & slotted 88 Rotors along with a rear disc conversion. Tried and failed to do the 5-Lug before the accord meet and Eibach but it was just too much to complete in 3 Days. Should be receiving my RSR Ex-Mag this week so hopefully installed sometime next week. Wheels are gonna be sold in a couple of months so I can grab my BBS LM's Ive been dreaming about. I also got a new color for the car in store.

Just took some quick snap shots today as I was in the Griffith Park area.

Comment

Working...
                                X