No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well just about a month ago i got my license suspended for going 10 mph over the speed limit in a school zone, judge fucking suspended my license for something like that
    Members Ride

Comment

an exploded cv boot.

currently changing out "another" axle.

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
        if i apllied at honda right now, i will start out as a lot boy, meaning picking up trash and shit like that, then move up to a lot porter and then maybe a technician helper, i do not want to do that right now, i might get some more certifications before i apply at honda, you need to take a course and received a certificate on changing the oil on honda vehicles before you can touch a car, i know this because i applied at penske honda and was turned down, on reason also was because i was underage also, and now with the driving record its looking worse, most dealers look at your driving record very good before anything else, so maybe in the near future i will apply at a dealer,
        WELL, THAT'S TRUE BECAUSE ONTARIO PENSKE HAS ALOT OF UTI KIDS OVER THERE AND THAT PLACE REQUIRES MORE CERT'S THAN KNOWLEDGE. BUT THE DRIVING RECORD WILL KILL YOU. DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU APPLY AT, AND THE SERVICE MANAGER, SOMETIMES YOU CAN GET LUCKY. AND YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE TRAINING EXPERIENCE. I SHOWED CB7EXTREME THE DOOR INTO THE DEALERSHIP, AND HE'S DOING PRETTY GOOD. I HOPE IN THE FUTURE I CAN HELP YOU OUT. LET ME TRY TO FIND SOMETHING OUT IN LOMA LINDA OR RIVERSIDE FIRST. NOW I AM CURRENTLY IN CAT CITY.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

suspended license for going 10 mph over....thats sucks...i was pretty lucky then.... going 90 in a 70 zone while tailing someone... then going 15 mph over speedlmit... and all i got is a ticket... i gotta say i was pretty lucky then...

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

Comment

Comment

well whats new with my car i just ordered all this stuff from my buddy at the auto parts store is NGK platinum spark plugs some spark plug wires that come with lifetime warranty oem kinda i guess distributor cap and rotor OEM oil filter and ROYAL PURPLE OIL im gonna be ready for the so cal meet

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
              "2SIIC"
              Authentic Jerseys for sale
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

wuts new with my car is a surprize. u guys can see later muahhahhehehehhohoho
                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

whats new???? hmmm...just got the bottle refilled...

Comment

Originally posted by cb7Xtreme
                    whats new???? hmmm...just got the bottle refilled...
                    wow bottle fed. id like to feel that.
                    contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                      wow bottle fed. id like to feel that.

not like the movies but feels pretty good....muahahaa (evil laughs)

Comment

did the grill stay on during your drive home?

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                          redid my concerto grill with Long, it looks damn good.

pics up soon

wow. the grill looks nice wilson.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                            thanks jack! wanna trade for your fogs bahaha :P
                            ahahah nO! you wishh. why not buy them. they still have some. $174 is not bad for brand newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. you know you want to.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

whats new for me are my sidemarkers installed, plus waking up seeing this due to some windy weather

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner
                                whats new for me are my sidemarkers installed, plus waking up seeing this due to some windy weather

nice. hmm, you shoulda got clear sidemarkers to match your headlights, foglights, and bumper signals. but still looks good!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Working...
                                X