No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it is 12x1.5 what brand are you going with?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
      Yes, it is 12x1.5 what brand are you going with?

haha probably muteki. 'cause the others are too expensive. ahah

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

EDIT : i'm thinking of selling my rims and getting some new sets of rims. maybe some staggered rims or some mesh rims. like these.

front pair - 18x8.5 +35 offset 4x114.3/4x100 - 2.inch lip!

rear pair - 18x9.5 +35 4x114.3/4x100 - 3.5 inch lip!
        Last edited by Shinobi; 04-24-2007, 05:15 PM.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Normally I would say go with something better, but I can't afford the more expensive ones right now either and plan on going with mutekis myself. Get them from jlbmotorsports.com for 36 shipped. It is cheaper if you pick it up, but I forgot how much Joey got them for.

The only advice I can give you is wait for the rim and lugnut to cool down before taking off the wheels. I've snapped so many muteki keys on the past, and if you do break them all muteki lugnuts use the same key and it is also the same as some gorilla lugnuts.

Comment

If you can fit a 9.5" wide wheel on the cb I'll be amazed.

Comment

Normally I would say go with something better, but I can't afford the more expensive ones right now either and plan on going with mutekis myself. Get them from jlbmotorsports.com for 36 shipped. It is cheaper if you pick it up, but I forgot how much Joey got them for.

The only advice I can give you is wait for the rim and lugnut to cool down before taking off the wheels. I've snapped so many muteki keys on the past, and if you do break them all muteki lugnuts use the same key and it is also the same as some gorilla lugnuts.
              hmm. thanks for the info. i'll keep that in mind. i'm really thinking of getting some rims. i'm getting bored of the current ones. hahaha

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

If you can fit a 9.5" wide wheel on the cb I'll be amazed.
                whoa, that's wide.... aren't you having enough trouble fitting 8.5" on your car Long?

gonna end up sticking out of your wheel wells

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

i went to autozone the other day to get me some cheap wheel locks for the meantime while i order the good ones and the ones i found were 12mmX1.50 and the person there told me they wouldnt fit cause the thread is standard is this true cause i just need some for the meantime cuse i have oem ones on an i dont want to drive like that

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                  "2SIIC"
                  Authentic Jerseys for sale
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h2.../IMG_9027I.jpg
                    http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h2.../IMG_9028I.jpg

8" so it's not that wide. After seeing timmy's car with his 8" or was it 8.5" wide wheels I think I can make mine work. I just wish my wheels were 16" instead of 17"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                      i went to autozone the other day to get me some cheap wheel locks for the meantime while i order the good ones and the ones i found were 12mmX1.50 and the person there told me they wouldnt fit cause the thread is standard is this true cause i just need some for the meantime cuse i have oem ones on an i dont want to drive like that

What kind of cars do the people at autozone drive. M12x1.5 is what you're looking for.

Comment

oh ok im gonna check i might go to pepboys and get a set there cause i need something to keep there locked

"2SIIC"

Comment

the orange looks pretty cool Wilson.
                          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

How well does that metalcast paint come out?

Comment

any luck with looking for the paint long???????

"2SIIC"

Comment

I have half a can of bronze, and 1 brand new one.

Comment

Working...
                                X