No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washed the DB8 yesterday finally. It's been like two months. Damn rain...
    Raceline USA

Comment

painted the wiper blades on the wagon last night, all three of them haha. been meaning to do that since i got the car. now to wash her like matt (collected dirt for a month with all the rains).
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
        painted the wiper blades on the wagon last night, all three of them haha. been meaning to do that since i got the car. now to wash her like matt (collected dirt for a month with all the rains).
        I've been wanting to power coat my wiper arms, but I'm just going to wait until I paint the entire car.
        Raceline USA

Comment

damn, powder coat? here i am just spraying duplicolor trim paint!

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            damn, powder coat? here i am just spraying duplicolor trim paint!
            Yup. A member on Clubintegra powder coated his wiper arms and it's legit.
            Raceline USA

Comment

saved again by jesus.

my car died at a light today. I was getting fuel and spark, so I ran out of ideas. I called jesus and he diagnosed it in like 5 seconds flat--ignition switch. Going to goto honda and order a new one.

I drove 10 miles holding my key in and turned-- my forearm is burning!

I was going to leave my car at the jack in box over night.

Thanks a lot jesus, my life saver on speed dial

Comment

Well I had bought my Fog harness from Trev like two weeks ago and received it. But I guess Trev forgot to put one of the relays with it so he sent out another one. Trev really came through sending me it though. But you know who didn't come through, USPS. I decided to check out my tracking info this morning and it said it was delivered yesterday. WTF??? I didn't receive shit. Called after and complained, got to wait till monday now. Try to hit up the JY tomorrow see what I can find, hopefully rear brake conversion. The JY i've been going to has a lot of good ish there and a grip of CB's. I almost had a pair of rear mudguards but one of the ripped when I took it off.

Possibly new DIY coming soon. EDM/JDM 2 piece headlights.
                Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 02-28-2009, 11:08 PM.

Comment

o0o this should be intersting paul.

so your fogs dont work right now?

new with ginger: installed the ignition switch new from honda $54.50 + tax, w00t. Took me about an hour because I had to splice my alarm wiring to it and figure out a way to get to one of the screws in a such a tight space (5mm socket).

installing nokya h7 yellows in the fogs today and clean my air filter. I'll post the difference between piaa and nokya when I do.

Comment

o0o this should be intersting paul.

so your fogs dont work right now?

new with ginger: installed the ignition switch new from honda $54.50 + tax, w00t. Took me about an hour because I had to splice my alarm wiring to it and figure out a way to get to one of the screws in a such a tight space (5mm socket).

installing nokya h7 yellows in the fogs today and clean my air filter. I'll post the difference between piaa and nokya when I do.
                    Yeah, they still work. I have my aftermarket fog harness in there.

I got yellow Nokya bulbs in my fogs right now too. You should take out the metal things too. Got to put my yellow caps in mine still.

I ended up finding two OEM relays at the junkyard this morning along with a good condition map light.

Comment

Finally put my HID's on my fog lights:

Hi

Comment

I think this is a noob question but is the ignition switch where you put the key? So now you have a key that doesn't match your door locks?

My swap thread
                        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Another muffler

08 civic Si muffler
                          now i make just a lil bit of noise. yea!

Freedom Is Not Free
                          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

that muffler looks like it belongs
                            i jumped on the paint your wipers bandwagon
                            FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                              that muffler looks like it belongs
                              i jumped on the paint your wipers bandwagon
                              nosotros no gustar ashy ass wipers lol.

Just turned on the nokya h7s yellows at night, they're yellow! The bulb really lights up a lot of the fog lense whereas the piaa use to just dimly light it up in a small area.

pretty satisfied for $16 bucks.

I took a pic on my cell phone, but post it up later.

Lets see how long these things last.

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                                08 civic Si muffler
                                now i make just a lil bit of noise. yea!

nice... happen to have a sound clip? I'd like to hear it..

Comment

Working...
                                X