X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go chan, make that $$

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
      nope... picked up this DA from a friend who had no room for it... swaping the hearts between the 2 DA's in a couple of weeks... this one will be my daily for now
      So you have 4 cars now?
      Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
        So you have 4 cars now?
        gave the rx7 to my bro. so only have 3.

Comment

new with my car? borken door handle? lol

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
          Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

damn hercules.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36 View Post
              Pittman Puller at autozone 15 bucks. Makes the job and parts safe and easy to work with.
              i was just gonna recommend the same thing. i just bought one since i keep renting one for axles changes which i do every 6 months.

in the light of that what's new to the wagon is a reman pass side axle since the prev one i replaced was unbalanced and clicking...tsk tsk tsk but it's what you get for remans.

also the exhaust is leaking. gonna sell it since it's too quiet.
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36 View Post
                Pittman Puller at autozone 15 bucks. Makes the job and parts safe and easy to work with.
                Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                i was just gonna recommend the same thing. i just bought one since i keep renting one for axles changes which i do every 6 months.
                I tried one of those pullers before and it didn't fit or something. Does that puller work for all the ball joints on a cb7, or do you need different sizes?

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                  I tried one of those pullers before and it didn't fit or something. Does that puller work for all the ball joints on a cb7, or do you need different sizes?
                  I believe there are 2 different sizes for tie rod ends and balljoints. Every time I go to harbor freight for those things they never have it in stock, so I end up renting it at autozone.

Comment

yeah i but i believe the only one they had at harbor freight was the larger one. you need the smaller one.

here is the exact one i use. reference my 5-lug conversion and yes it does need minor maneuvering to get it to fit the lower ball joint but it fits!

key is to soak the joint with PBblaster or WD40 and then tighten the joint but not too tight to mess up the threads. then use a small hammer to shock the side of the knuckle then it should pop out after a few more tightening.
                    Last edited by timmy0tool; 03-31-2009, 12:23 PM.
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

I've bought the smaller one at harbor freight before for like 6.99+tax, but my friend lost it like a year ago, and I haven't seen it at HF since. Autozone only carries the larger one for $15, but you could always rent the small one and not return it.

For the lower ball joint the ratchet trick always works for me. Use a floor jack to lift the lca and put a thin profile craftsman ratchet(only one that really fits) in between the knuckle and lca then release the floor jack and it should pop out, but you might have to kick/step on the ratchet to pop it out. The cars I work on always pop out when releasing the floor jack because we take apart the suspension so much. The pitman puller would be ideal, but the ratchet method works when you're too lazy to go get the tool.

Comment

Probably going to ditch the DIY JDM/EDM 2piece headlights. Sanded of the top 2 nipples and then got tired. Just going to grab some eyelids and call it a day. The plans were to sand off all 6 nipples then sand the whole headlight evenly. But I got OEM ones so they're pretty difficult and probably work better with aftermarket plastic ones. One pieces got to come my way already. All the ones i've seen are going for too much.

Comment

new wipers! yea!
                          Freedom Is Not Free
                          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

^^ great, since we're entering the rainy season.....

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                              ^^ great, since we're entering the rainy season.....

haha. Reminds me I gotta take mine off and put them in the trunk.

We MIGHT have a chance of rain this weekend though. But who nows Not even the weather people on the news know what to predict

Comment

jdm curve fogs

with switch! photo bucket is being lame so i cant post pics
                                Last edited by enVmeACCORDngly; 04-01-2009, 01:52 AM.

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

Working...
                                X