X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill be there with a damn roach coach if need be

USDM as F$CK

Comment

Im trying to think of a set spot and time for the Ft. Worth crew to meet up, I was thinking somewhere off of 35W in Burleson would be good.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
      BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
      SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

I will upload smokinspeeds video of the mansfield dam whenever I get my computer de virus'd.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

awesome drive, awesome times

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
            I'm 100%, I also have membership to sams club.
            FUCK SAMS!!!! lol naw im just hating since I work at costco...btw guys he has a big point! wholesale places are great for plannings like this!

btw, just I work at costco doesnt mean I get the hook up...thats right NO discount! lol but do let me know what to bring

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
              Im trying to think of a set spot and time for the Ft. Worth crew to meet up, I was thinking somewhere off of 35W in Burleson would be good.
              LET ME KNOW BROTHA! I will be there

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
                LET ME KNOW BROTHA! I will be there
                Lol you better be!

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                  awesome drive, awesome times
                  I hope this is a good turn out!!! Still pending day off due to manager approval.
                  South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Originally posted by SpdJnky93 View Post
                    I hope this is a good turn out!!! Still pending day off due to manager approval.
                    FUCK me too!!!! I hate that shit! out of all months, my lead is taking vacation in the beginning of june and my manager is taking vacation after him till the 24th! WWWHHYYY??? LOL

I would call in but I don't think I can do that to my tire shop now lol

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
                      Lol you better be!
                      IMA TRY BUDDY IMA TRY LIKE A MOFO!

Comment

Aaron, check and see if there is a Sam's in that area as well.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                        JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

I think theres two around ones 28 mins away and the other is 33 mins away from the park...

http://www2.samsclub.com/clublocator...tin&myState=TX

AND THEN theres a costco thats 30 mins away from the park

http://www.costco.com/Warehouse/loca...=BC&lang=en-US
                          Last edited by MyDianaZ06; 04-29-2009, 11:50 AM.

Comment

ok theres both costco and sams around... Both about 30 mins away from the park... lol

Comment

there is a walmart, and super h-e-b real close to the dam maybe 10mins max. for the amount of stuff were buying i doubt we will save that much more at sams then these places. or you pick what you want to bring, buy it were you want, and bring it to the meet .
                              also dallas guys did y'all get an adress for the meet up area yet? also is it kool if we were able to post phone numbers of the group leaders? if you dont mind having your number up let me know so i can get it up on the front page.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I say we meet up at the meet and have a few people go to the store with the cash and the list just like we did for the S.A. Meet last time.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                                PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Working...
                                X