No announcement yet.

Offical: June 20th Meet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully I will have my car dropped for this meet. If not I will be going 4x4 style lol!

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

so mansfield dam??? yes or no

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Never been there but I am going to say Jes!!!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Well if I can get my lazy ass to wetsand and buff the CB I may be going. That and I have to put the sideskirts and the rest of the trim back on the car. If all fails I just bring my wifes CD5 to the meet, maybe both if im done with the CB by then.

Comment

Mansfield dam is fun. I think the drive there is probably the greatest.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
              Mansfield dam is fun. I think the drive there is probably the greatest.
              I second that Nelson. Here are a couple of shots guys:

My Sedan back then.

Pre-Boost Lee era.

Me cooking up a storm!!!!

The Soda fountain.

And here is what Nelson is talking about for those that have not taken the drive:

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
              JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Dammit!!! I'm gonna ask for that day off today.
                South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Originally posted by SpdJnky93 View Post
                  Dammit!!! I'm gonna ask for that day off today.
                  do it!!!! we need all the members we can get. the damn sounds fine to me. roll into the park area to cook and chill, swim since its on the lake and in the middle of summer.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    do it!!!! we need all the members we can get. the damn sounds fine to me. roll into the park area to cook and chill, swim since its on the lake and in the middle of summer.
                    X2! A swim would be nice since it will be hot! Cant wait

BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      Aaron, we will need someone there early to reserve o parking area.

Also, update the first page. I'm down for burgers and dogs. Just everyone pitch in.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
                        Aaron, we will need someone there early to reserve o parking area.

Also, update the first page. I'm down for burgers and dogs. Just everyone pitch in.
                        ^^X2 have everyone pitch in or assign people to bring certain things like drinks, chips, plastic cups, paper plates, hotdogs, burger patties, etc.

Comment

As they say, whatevers clever.
                          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

ok when time gets closer and people r 100% we can assign stuff to bring. there is an heb a few miles from the park so we can meet there if needed

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

well if you are 100% going already and want to bring some thing or have ideas of what to bring please post up now so we can get this planning down asap. also still need a time that S.A. Town people plan on leaving to come to Austin.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I'm 100%, I also have membership to sams club.
                                PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Working...
                                X