Offical: June 20th Meet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    yes bring parts but post what you are bringing that way you get an idea if any one wants some stuff. selling parts is very welcome.
    ALRIGHTY

to name a few...turbo parts, screen and rear speaker deck for 5 gen., air ride kit for 90-97 accords, 7" touch screen flip out (pioneer w/gps)

dash console screen
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/1146604061.html

rear speaker deck
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/1146518731.html

EVGA Motherboard & Graphic card (BOTH NEW/NEVER USED/STILL IN PACKAGE)
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/ele/1158266919.html

7" touch screen flip out (pioneer w/gps)
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/1158321440.html

and more to come...
    Last edited by MyDianaZ06; 05-08-2009, 02:49 AM.

Comment

IF I go I might bring some parts too bad most are OEM deals from my cb7.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

/|\/|\ like what???? /|\/|\
        Last edited by MyDianaZ06; 05-01-2009, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
          ALRIGHTY

to name a few...turbo parts, screen and rear speaker deck for 5 gen., air ride kit for 90-97 accords, 7" touch screen flip out (pioneer w/gps)

dash console screen
          http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/1146604061.html

rear speaker deck
          http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/1146518731.html

Turbo parts including Turbonetics snail
          http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/1148689176.html
          and more to come...

Hay man how much do you want for the manifold,turbo,and waste gate only?
          Chipped ecu's always in stock p28,p06 etc. Pm for prices. Chipping and tuning services also available.
          Timmy Tuning

Need work done? Hit me up at the shop.
          FISTRacing

H-Town accord coordinator.
          Daily Grind.

Comment

BTW...could we bring stuff to sale??? I have lots of stuff from when I had the 95 accord that I need to get rid off? Plus if someone came up there with something I want believe me I buying lol...

if not thats cool!
            Hbro PM me for a list of parts that you have for sale from your CD5. your box is full.

Comment

Never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordXRacer View Post
                Hbro PM me for a list of parts that you have for sale from your CD5. your box is full.
                PM'ED

Originally posted by hahaha38 View Post
                Hay man how much do you want for the manifold,turbo,and waste gate only?
                PM'ED

Comment

PM'ED

PM'ED
                  I want to go turbo but I really need to get suspension first and do a rear disc conversion.

End of June seems like along way aways lol, but thats good cause it gives me more time to get ready for it.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                  BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                  SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
                    I want to go turbo but I really need to get suspension first and do a rear disc conversion.

End of June seems like along way aways lol, but thats good cause it gives me more time to get ready for it.
                    lol I wish it was at the end of july instead of june. That way I'd have my jdm h23a dohc vtec (bluetop) in. CAINT WAIT FOR EITHER though

Comment

Replied pm's to both of you.LOL
                      Chipped ecu's always in stock p28,p06 etc. Pm for prices. Chipping and tuning services also available.
                      Timmy Tuning

FISTRacing

Daily Grind.

Comment

Front Page Has Been Updated With Rules For The Meet And The Lime Creek Run.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Eh i have a month and half to get at least two new front tires before the lime creek run, last checked they were sitting at 5/32, rears are 9/32. The fronts if I didn't change them would be around 2-3/32 by then... I think I am going to try and find a spare 86-88 legend rim to replace one thats warped/bent and use it as a full size spare and get rid of the toy in trunk. Then get whats left of the rears prorated, and slap on a completely new set.

Anyone know who does aftermarket tire siping in the houston area?
                          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

LOL "siping"??? What size tire do you run? I personally will be slapping on my home made slicks. Who needs tire tread.LOL
                            Timmy Tuning

FISTRacing

Daily Grind.

Comment

PM'ED

PM'ED
                              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                                Eh i have a month and half to get at least two new front tires before the lime creek run, last checked they were sitting at 5/32, rears are 9/32. The fronts if I didn't change them would be around 2-3/32 by then... I think I am going to try and find a spare 86-88 legend rim to replace one thats warped/bent and use it as a full size spare and get rid of the toy in trunk. Then get whats left of the rears prorated, and slap on a completely new set.

Anyone know who does aftermarket tire siping in the houston area?
                                Brother I am in the same boat. Ever since I redid my suspension I never got it re-aligned. So I got about 4/32 on my front but almost on wires on the inside of the tire. I'm just gonne find two good used tires and slap them on before j20th.

Comment

Working...
                                X