Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7am? wtf lol.

Comment

So we all agree arlington. (exact address would be nice) is seven good for everybody and whos all going forsure and who are the maybes?

Comment

Lol 7am! Yea im like an hour away to im in Mesquite. Anybody lives around or on the way to the meet on WEDS? Maybe we can meet somewere and do a rollout to Arlington Highlands. Just a tought.?

Comment

7PM My bad

Comment

http://www.arlingtonhighlands.com/cm...age=directions

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
              I noticed that when I went last wed...

and talk about short notice lol...are they their ever wed?
              Yea we just moved to applebees this week and its there everyweek.

There's like a million shops and resturaunts in the highlands and it wasnt too long ago that everyone got kicked out of that one parking lot and moved back to mayfield.

Comment

So are we going to make this meet every week, or once a month? We also have to alternate because it wouldn't be fair for the dallas peeps to drive here every week.
                99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Just saying if your gonna meet up I would say once a month and find a restaurant or something. Everyone gather for dinner and go from there. I think that would be a fun meet for the people. Then everyone can attend there respective weekly meets.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                    Just saying if your gonna meet up I would say once a month and find a restaurant or something. Everyone gather for dinner and go from there. I think that would be a fun meet for the people. Then everyone can attend there respective weekly meets.
                    i agree....i go to the plano meets weekly, and its much closer to me.
                    i say we should do this every month,
                    every last wednesday of the month would be good

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Yea that sounds or every first WEDS of the month. i was also thinkn if we could ever do a meet to the Dallas Raceway close to kaufman later on just an idea tho.Hopefully the weather can collaborate with us on the 30th!
                      Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                      i agree....i go to the plano meets weekly, and its much closer to me.
                      i say we should do this every month,
                      every last wednesday of the month would be good

Comment

I should be able to make. Its not to far of a drive.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                        BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                        SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

First weds of the month sounds cool! well its set so ill see yall the 30th if the weather doesnt goe for s**T

Comment

I should be able to make it too! Sounds like fun!

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                              sounds good.... i can get there at around 7....i'm actually over an hour away from arlington, but i love driving my cb, so no problem.
                              Originally posted by DejectedAngel View Post
                              Lol 7am! Yea im like an hour away to im in Mesquite. Anybody lives around or on the way to the meet on WEDS? Maybe we can meet somewere and do a rollout to Arlington Highlands. Just a tought.?
                              DAMN! an hour away FROM arlignton? lol thats hella far guys...
                              and that'll be cool for convoys...

Originally posted by Saidaigen8 View Post
                              There's like a million shops and resturaunts in the highlands and it wasnt too long ago that everyone got kicked out of that one parking lot and moved back to mayfield.
                              so....theres been a meet in at the highlands and have gotten kicked out??? that doesn't sound to good.

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                              that'll be bad ass! I love food, and I love cb's and what better to have a cb meet at a restaurant lol...great idea!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
                                I should be able to make. Its not to far of a drive.
                                awesome...nice to see you back in the seen lol

Comment

Working...
                                X