Wheres the DallasCB7's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
    doin good brother...how about you man? got those projectors on + i got some 10K HIDs, damn they look good.
    I cant say I'm doing to bad myseld...

Comment

arlington highlands?
      thats what its called right?

Comment

Originally posted by DejectedAngel View Post
        Im new bro soo...is that arlington?
        hell naw bro...plano is way up north of dallas...lol I'm sorry but plano traffic and freeways is a pain in the ass to me lol I'll stick to my loop 820 and 35w lol

Well im down. Il be off this weekend and monday. Soo is everybody good on meeting somewere in arlington? I was thinkn like a sonic or someplace to eat idk just a tought?
        Aw man over here in ft worth theres a sonic in northside I go to with my homie...its all lowriders and shit...its bad ass....If you at least order something they don't bitch.

I know most malls have those stupid rent-a-pigs there that don't allow people to hang out there...I hate that shit....
        over here there's a ridgmar mall and they don't allow it and a town center mall (which is ghetto as fuck) and them being so ghettoe they don't allow it either...so I assume its like that with all malls...

I've been to a strip once in my life (like when I was 16 lol go ahead and laugh...) I just always thought theres a bunch of haters over their with their 9 second mustangs and cameros and shit...a buddy at my job LOVES ford and owns a mustang and he's always talking crap about hondas and little 4-bangers lol I just assume you'll get that bad crowd there and start crap their....

plus don't you got to pay to get in...???

and I think I can go monday night maybe...but I might be busy that day...cook out with the family and hanging out with my chicka...
        Last edited by MyDianaZ06; 09-04-2009, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Arlington Highlands dont care. We showed up there with 5 or so CB's and never got hassled back in the day. Traffic in plano is not bad at all...only during the day. I see no problems wth it since the meet is always at night.

Anyway arlington highlands is a good place to meet just make sure you tell everyone what lot so they dont spend 10 hours driving around finding each other.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

let me know what day yall wana meet up. im off weds n thursday for school 7:30to 6 but other than that idk when im off.
            if i don make it srry guys

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
              I know. It is ghetto there. I just go around that area for the junkyards and pick and pulls. If anything go to Kennedale just a recommendation. I like to do full quarter racing though thats just me.
              when i first went it was ghetto as shit, people all over the track, i hated that, but now that they got armed security, so everything calmed down, last time i went i only saw 2 mustangs 3 hondas and 2 trucks, thats was at like 6 pm

its old..thats why people see it ghetto

but yeah i wanna go to a 1/4 mile instead of 1/8.

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Yea I didnt like the perspective of getting shot. The only time I went it was decent but I dont really like that area in general if I was to run a car. I run quarter tracks since they are fun and with dallas raceway next to me I cannot beat the pricing. Another thing is the facility is new and everything is in ncie condition there. Anyway its up to what you guys do just my opinions. I am not even sure I will make it. Might meet up for a sec but dunno if I am down for racing that following night.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

well, it don't have to so soon...I mean we just thouht about having a meet like the other day lol....

I know I probably would'nt be able to make it this monday...maybe wed, or thursday...friday and maybe saterday...lol my chick works late so I dont have to hear her lol...

Comment

btw so its...

1. DejectedAngel
                    2. jmolina
                    3. MyDianaZ06
                    4. Bboy_Trevstuh
                    5. cb7trancebeast
                    6. luckyflip
                    7. Accord214

who are down for meets...lol since we haven't made anything official.

guys if this coming up week is too soon, we can set it later...I mean its not like a big big meet...but I just don't want people to go and its kind of inconvenient or just dont show up at all...

Comment

im down wed night around 830pm, thats when i get out of work lol

Comment

Ok. Sooo wen exactly is the meet day? A good day that atleast most of us can meet?

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                          im down wed night around 830pm, thats when i get out of work lol
                          Ok. Sooo wen exactly is the meet day? A good day that atleast most of us can meet?
                          YEAH FOR REAL...

well wed night seems to be good for me too...

Comment

im good on wednsday so lets meet on a WEDNSDAY

Comment

LOL alright....what time? around 8:45 ish???

and where?

Comment

the local meets are on wednesday so lets try meet up away from them. cops be profiling and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X