No announcement yet.

Wheres the DallasCB7's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jhot in denton, tx is the best around, you got jdmengine corp in dallas, tx. But if you want a good deal I would go to Jhot!
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

It seems like everyone in Dallas ends up meeting a Justin's house every once in awhile. He has a CB7 hospital for a garage lol. You should roll out with us sometime.

Comment

I haven't been on here in a while. I'm getting ready to replace my first headgasket. I figure I'll fixed it or break it more...lol. Hopefully I'll fix it and can make it to some meets.
        1990 LX Coupe-----1992 LX Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Accordolictx View Post
          It seems like everyone in Dallas ends up meeting a Justin's house every once in awhile. He has a CB7 hospital for a garage lol. You should roll out with us sometime.

haha cb7 hospital. we need to do some monthly cb7 meets man.

Comment

Thanks for the info bro. Im trying to get either a JDM F22B or A JDM F22A and to get the turbo parts for it!
            Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh View Post
            Jhot in denton, tx is the best around, you got jdmengine corp in dallas, tx. But if you want a good deal I would go to Jhot!

Comment

Sounds cool man yea il roll with yal. Were would be a good meeting place?

Comment

Thats a good idea bro! Down here in ATL theres like 3 place to meet but its not just CBs theres more cars tho. But its just a hang out place were you just chill and talk to people you know plus there surrounded by food place. One is in a Sonic next to it is a huge parking lot and thats were they meet and the other is the big meet its in a restaurant called Varsity.But having like a once or twice a month CB meet would be better.Maybe like in a fast food restaurant or sometime.
                Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                haha cb7 hospital. we need to do some monthly cb7 meets man.

Comment

There is a weekly wednesday night meet in the north dallas area if you are in the area.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Nice where is it at? Do CBs go there?
                    Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                    There is a weekly wednesday night meet in the north dallas area if you are in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                      Yes I encourage you guys to come out to the plano meets on Wed. nights. We have guys come out from all over the place. It starts from 8:45 PM till about midnight at times. Not very many CB's so far. Just me and my boy Ross represent. Justin goes sometimes but he is working on another build now. Hope to see you there. It's off Coit and GB.

Comment

Yea man il try to make it and represent CBs FTW!!!
                        Yes I encourage you guys to come out to the plano meets on Wed. nights. We have guys come out from all over the place. It starts from 8:45 PM till about midnight at times. Not very many CB's so far. Just me and my boy Ross represent. Justin goes sometimes but he is working on another build now. Hope to see you there. It's off Coit and GB.

Comment

Oh i forgot were is it located at?

Comment

Also is there any place in Dallas they sell the clear corners lights and bumper lights fot the 92-93?

Comment

Ebay is cheaper. The meet is tonight at Sams btw.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by DejectedAngel View Post
                                Oh i forgot were is it located at?
                                Where are you coming from? I hope you make it tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X