X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accord214 View Post
    added some wheels. I need to lower my car some more though
    hey lets do some photoshoot this sunday afternoon txt me bro.

Comment

added an OEM hood bra

and a JVC double din dvd player

Comment

Havent updated in a while. I installed my EDM rear fog and NRG steering wheel /quick release combo. H22 will be in soon, I need a few parts that I should be recieving this weekend by a friend who will be visiting from out of town. And..... am thinking of finally creating my MRT after taking new photos this weekend!

Comment

I have a H22 with LSD ordered from Hmotorsonline thats is due here the 23rd and starting to stock pile parts so when the motor gets in I can start working.

Comment

Need to sell my drag radials, as theyre a bit too big to fit. Probably do the same with my spare fenders with fender flares

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

What size are your radials?

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
                Havent updated in a while. I installed my EDM rear fog and NRG steering wheel /quick release combo. H22 will be in soon, I need a few parts that I should be recieving this weekend by a friend who will be visiting from out of town. And..... am thinking of finally creating my MRT after taking new photos this weekend!
                You better make one already.

This isnt to to new, but its newer lol.

Cell Phone pics not the best., so you cant really see the brushed steel showing through the paint.)

Tucked alt cables.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                  What size are your radials?
                  235/60/15
                  They are pending sale locally already

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

werd I was hoping wider lol. I need something for the supra.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

New distributor seal, and Vtec gaskets, all three were leaking bad. Need to get a radiator cap,; I forgot to take my cap off the core I turned in at the junk yard, lol.

Previous owner decided to put a huge amount of radiator stop leak in the car, WTF!. And we discovered it was getting backed up at the heater core. Me and my dad were able to get about 15 inches of heater hose worth of mud out of the water system. He hooked up a cut water hose and pumped 80 psi of pressure through the system. So my water system is flushed out. Seeing all that gunk cone out made me decide to add the water pump to my timing belt job this summer, was undecided before. I also picked up another cd5 ex 7 spoke wheel to complete the set on the car.

I'm done for this weekend working on it. I'm VERY close to having the car inspection worthy, then time to register and drive it. I've named her "Rose". First name i have ever given a car.

On a side note, I discovered the car has a new exhaust piping from the cat back, and no resonator in between. Also the battery in the car which is BRAND new is a truck battery. 875 amps, and 750 cracking amps. It's a Walmart battery, dumb owner before must have just grabbed any battery. I'm considering returning my yellowtop to autozone and swapping out for red top
                      Last edited by KB7; 03-26-2011, 11:18 PM.
                      _

Comment

keep the yellow top!! The red tops die way to quick and have no shelf life, went through 2 of them in less than 3 years. Had the yellow for 3 and still holds strong.

Comment

Yellowtop has saved my butt twice. The best time I lost an alternater belt at night. drove 30 miles at night to get home. started the car the next day, drove to parts store, turned car off, then bought belt. started car, drove 9 miles to buddies house and charged the battery. Damn thing still had 30 percent, all this without alternater.

But I'm not sure if the battery can do damage to the car though
                          _

Comment

Not really on these older cars...Newer cars it will throw check engine lights, traction control etc. But you will be fine.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Oh okay then. Thanks
                              _

Comment

replaced rear broken windsheild and it sucks lol
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=154842

Comment

Working...
                                X