Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished the 5-lug conversion. 12" brakes on the way...

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Legend lip, OEM Fogs, JDM one-piece headlights, polished cd5s, maxima flushmount , black leather armrest, black e-brake and center consoles.
      Need to get pictures.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
      BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
      SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Techna fit SS lines, Racing Brake two piece front rotor, and Racing Brake ET500 brake pads. They should be coming in this week or the following week.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
          Legend lip, OEM Fogs, JDM one-piece headlights, polished cd5s, maxima flushmount , black leather armrest, black e-brake and center consoles.
          Need to get pictures.
          damn dude working hard at getting the cb were you want.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            damn dude working hard at getting the cb were you want.
            Yea trying to lol, I still want a couple more exterior things and I will pretty much be done with the outside apperance.

BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
            SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Yea trying to lol, I still want a couple more exterior things and I will pretty much be done with the outside apperance.
              I have an EDM Rear fog light with bracket I will be getting rid of if you need.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
              JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
                I have an EDM Rear fog light with bracket I will be getting rid of if you need.
                Ah man, you should have pmd me! I just bought one from JARHEAD293

Comment

90-91 Stanley Fogs, Harness, Relays, & Switch aquired! Installed tomorrow!
                  PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                    90-91 Stanley Fogs, Harness, Relays, & Switch aquired! Installed tomorrow!
                    , Waiting one my JDM headlights so I can install mine all at once

Comment

, Waiting one my JDM headlights so I can install mine all at once
                      Git-R-Done! I don't blame you for waiting for the onepieces, why remove the headlights, to remove the bumper, to install the fogs, to put the bumper back on, then the lights, to have to take the lights back off when the jdm ones get in.

Here is some photos of the current progress to have the following installed:
                      1. Timing Belt Job
                      2. Oil Pan Gasket
                      3. Windage Tray
                      4. Oil Cooler
                      5. Rear Main Seal (motor dropped, so why the hell not)
                      6. a6 cam
                      7. pt6
                      8. Dual Runner hybrid double-stacked p&p intake manifold
                      9. Bisimoto Heat Shield Gasket
                      10. New a/c condenser (new old one started leaking )
                      11. Unorthodox Stock Diameter Crank & PS Pulleys
                      12. Stanley 90-91 Fogs
                      13. Top Secret Bonus

Sorry about the not-so-in-focus pictures, dam camera phone, but you get the idea.

Comment

Need to add an axle back in the tranny....car didnt like one and spit her out last night after a hard turn lol

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq
                        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                          Need to add an axle back in the tranny....car didnt like one and spit her out last night after a hard turn lol
                          LOL!!! Hows the car? did you mess up anything?
                          South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                            AHHHH after a hard turn ehh? post pics of the ride w/o wing foo

Comment

Here are some more teaser pictures taken in the shop...

Comment

got a bunch or stuff coming - ic , ic piping, new oil line kit, esp traction bar installed, 97 lude cluster. carbon fiber hood installed, legend lip installed. gonna do the ic stuff this weekend so ill post pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X