• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    yeah I.A. did suck. dont think Ill be doing another long trip
    tip dont leave a 2 day meet at 2 o'clock on the first day then

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
    you thought so? i fuckin loved the whole weekend aside from the little snafu of having to park outside saturday.

i got to meet up with loud92cb7, confusedaccord, and several others. i saw 90cb7sleeper and tnaccord's cars but i didnt get to talk to them. I also got to talk to jspec-cb4 for a while, nice car and a really cool dude.
    i met you sucks you didnt have your cb but oh well school is more important
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

I met a few feloow CB owners...I just thought the organization of all of it sucked, I think mostly on our part, seemed like allot of other sites had their shit together

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

import alliance wasnt at all to blame... this event grows so much every year that it is hard to control everything, especially when u dont have a solid head count beforehand. its always THOUSANDS more cars than the people who chime in. im sure next year they will have to figure out a way to make the venue larger. this year there were 6500 cars at the event. not to mention the fact that its ten bucks for the whole weekend. u cant ask for too much when don doesnt gouge prices and organizes it almost singlehandedly.

that being said. i had an amazing time! i urge everyone who goes next year to try and break out of the cb7 owners only shell. it seems people from this website only wanna hang out with people with cb7s. if u go in with an open mind and just hang out with everyone i promise u, u will be hard pressed to not have a blast.

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
        X