• Grumpys93
    replied
    Originally posted by BadgerType
    what abt may 5 or 12th for this meet
    either is cool with me. vote?

Leave a comment:

• brownCBseven
    replied
    One of these days I will try to make it out to one of the meets.....

Leave a comment:

• BadgerType
    replied
    what abt may 5 or 12th for this meet

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    YO I NEED A VTEC ECU ASAP GUYS HELO ME OUT>> my car wont move.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    nah it really does smell, and iono someone pick a date? I could careless as long as its on a weekend. Throw some dates out!

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    lol
    i was kidding not being serious!

Leave a comment:

• jTUNEDsedan
    replied
    whatchu mean by smelly

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    i cant make it to spring break.....

but JVILLE IS FUCKING SMELLY!

No but for real we needs a meet. . . . . . . . . l; . lf.cl .v.dospa[]21r12er12

Leave a comment:

• jTUNEDsedan
    replied
    yea i wanna know when too,we keep talking about the spring break thing but what about the real jax meet

but yea im going to daytona

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    yea hugh jax meet when>!

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    posting pics is easy, i just haven't done it yet cause my girlfriend has the camera. but ya 12:30 sounds good to meet and i believe we are meeting at the st augstine outlet mall off I-95, David if you want to come up earlier that day and chill me with or aj let me or him know.

Leave a comment:

• jTUNEDsedan
    replied
    tru tru if i knew how to post pics they would be up already but postin pics is a pain in my ass,but anyway so are we leavin around 12:30

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpys93
    two things first one is
    Rockin what the hell is your name lmao.
    And two i am not the only one who took pics cough aj cough going up tomorrow.

I would say leave earlier but my girlfriend has an appointment and everyone wants to meet up at 12-1230. Its cool i don't mind the traffic to much. But ya we will see. I am bringing a tc and a monte carlo ss, and maybe some zerotpe people. =) Caravan looking like a nice one. Rockin your coming right?

lol my names david! anyways yeah im coming, although my car isnt running again vtec stopped owrking and its having some issues right now but eh itll be good by sat so its on!

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
    lol thanks oh guess what i found out happened, remember when i shifted really hard and i got mad wheel hop? well the bolt from the front mount fell out somehow nad it pulled the front mount out of the bracket frrom the subframe and it today slid down into the fans!

but i got another bolt in and fixed the rear mount to so she shifts beautifly.

anyways, where hte pics at nick?
    two things first one is
    Rockin what the hell is your name lmao.
    And two i am not the only one who took pics cough aj cough going up tomorrow.

I would say leave earlier but my girlfriend has an appointment and everyone wants to meet up at 12-1230. Its cool i don't mind the traffic to much. But ya we will see. I am bringing a tc and a monte carlo ss, and maybe some zerotpe people. =) Caravan looking like a nice one. Rockin your coming right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X