Clear All

• jTUNEDsedan
    replied
    thats good bro

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by jTUNEDsedan
    just wanted to say that rocknricer's cb is sexy as f*** hey let me drive it and the vtec on that sh!t pulls sooo hard that i almost busted a nut also if we are going to the spring break meet we should leave earlier than 12 cause traffic is going to be a bitch,hey nick when u postin those pics?but i look forward on having this little cb meet every week and lets get ready for the huge jax meet PEACE
    lol thanks oh guess what i found out happened, remember when i shifted really hard and i got mad wheel hop? well the bolt from the front mount fell out somehow nad it pulled the front mount out of the bracket frrom the subframe and it today slid down into the fans!

but i got another bolt in and fixed the rear mount to so she shifts beautifly.

anyways, where hte pics at nick?

Leave a comment:

• jTUNEDsedan
    replied
    just wanted to say that rocknricer's cb is sexy as f*** hey let me drive it and the vtec on that sh!t pulls sooo hard that i almost busted a nut also if we are going to the spring break meet we should leave earlier than 12 cause traffic is going to be a bitch,hey nick when u postin those pics?but i look forward on having this little cb meet every week and lets get ready for the huge jax meet PEACE

Leave a comment:

• low92
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpys93
    justin what happened? i was looking for you before we left an couldn't find you. where did you go last night?

hey i took my son walking around to look at all the cars n by the time i got back over to my car i notice i was the only cb7 so i figured yall might have moved to another spot so walked around again but didnt see anyone. Sorry I didnt really get a chance to talk wit everyone last night my hands were full as if u couldnt tell. Is anything going on before sat?

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    justin what happened? i was looking for you before we left an couldn't find you. where did you go last night?

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    lmao thats funny you were lucky. Ya i love my car i need to ride in the jdm h22 one day. Ya ill post pics tonight or tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    post pics! for a meet that wasnt really a meet we had a good turnout 4 cb's showed up. lets get a future meet on a roll, including o-town peeps that way we can get alot of people, im anxious to ride in grumpys car once its tuned!

oh yeah i ran out of gas on the way home but i managed to stall into a gas station.

cant wait till spring bash meet

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    how are the cops on i10

Leave a comment:

• low92
    replied
    Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
    someone call me from jax so i can verify this shizits goin down im gonna leave at 730

407 619 8655

hey i just gave ya a call but no answer so i'll try back in 30min or so

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    someone call me from jax so i can verify this shizits goin down im gonna leave at 730

407 619 8655

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    im at work right now....till 730 tonight....then im going to die in my bed

Leave a comment:

• jTUNEDsedan
    replied
    yea u should come over and hang with us

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    ralphie come tomorrow

im driving 1.5 hours!

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    real meet woot

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    whos goin sat night??? my car is running! ill be thier tomorrow so let me know whats up where we should meet what times and shit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X