X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRX
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpys93
    sounds good, who cars what their cars looks like. If they got a cb7 or an accord they are welcome to come. I am going to talk to the people, the worst thing they can say is no thanks. We need to keep this passion of ours growing. =) No matter what.
    so ur saying u'd even invite that burgandy 4 dr i saw with the lime green side moldings? lol

Leave a comment:

• BadgerType
    replied
    i will say this, ricer looking car = ok to come

ricer acting guy will not be allowed

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    sounds good, who cars what their cars looks like. If they got a cb7 or an accord they are welcome to come. I am going to talk to the people, the worst thing they can say is no thanks. We need to keep this passion of ours growing. =) No matter what.

Leave a comment:

• jTUNEDsedan
    replied
    rocknricer were in jax will u be and around what time? so are we gonna meet up at sonics again saturday nite???I say saturday during the day we should get each others numbers and get a photoshoot and post them up get all the ppl with accords that u know and invite them!!!what do u guys think

Leave a comment:

• BadgerType
    replied
    you let me hang out with ya, lol

Leave a comment:

• MRX
    replied
    no ricers. <<<period

Leave a comment:

• low92
    replied
    ok cool so we will make this a weekly thing. Try and recruit more cbs even that primer one with the wing on it lol.

Nooo not the one with the wing on it lol

Leave a comment:

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    hey guys ill be in jax this sat.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    ok cool so we will make this a weekly thing. Try and recruit more cbs even that primer one with the wing on it lol.

Leave a comment:

• jTUNEDsedan
    replied
    i agree as well it was pretty fun,oh and nick ur cb is sexy!!also my homie with the one pieces wants to join to fun as well

Leave a comment:

• low92
    replied
    we should make this a everyday week thing. What does everyone say? I need to run everyone hey low your name is jason right? I will run you low.

I agree It can be a everyday week thing. Naw its Justin, but yea i'll run ya

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    well i think we are going to have mini meets every weekend. go to sonic then argyle. but as for the official jacksonville still deciding on date.

Leave a comment:

• Falder
    replied
    I might want to come depending on when and where seeing as I'll be coming from Daytona

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    we should make this a everyday week thing. What does everyone say? I need to run everyone hey low your name is jason right? I will run you low.

Leave a comment:

• low92
    replied
    Originally posted by BadgerType
    fun little night. always a pleasure hanging out with aj and nick.

low92: nice try, but i got NAWSSSS, lol

lets get this all accord meet goin

Good run BadgerType This isnt over lol but yea nice meeting everyone last night

Leave a comment:

Working...
X