• Show
Clear All

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Guys, how's mangos in Miami?! Next AFM that's a place I want to hit up

Leave a comment:

• Honda_Lady
    replied
    i won't be able to get a hotel room though (or pay for gas in your car to get down there and back, that would be a long one day trip if i don't get a hotel room)

Leave a comment:

• HappyGilmore
    replied
    Been told Dec. And Hondy Lady if I have to I will get my other CB from KC and bring it down here so you can drive to AFM....No lie I am that kinda guy...I like to help folks out where I can

Leave a comment:

• Honda_Lady
    replied
    nope sideswipe, i just know i won't be able to afford to go yet again. if i could get a job and get some work done to atleast get her running right i might try to make the trip but i would also need to fix the damaged body from fucking morons hitting her.

Leave a comment:

• sideswipe
    replied
    Do any of you guys know what the date will be for AFM this yr?

Leave a comment:

• HappyGilmore
    replied
    Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
    Anyone going?
    Where at?

Leave a comment:

• 91H22ACB7
    replied
    Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
    Anyone going?
    Would like to, but wont.

Should have the accord legal for the road again shortly.

Leave a comment:

• ChampCoupe
    replied
    Formula Drift- June 2 @ pbir

Anyone going?

Leave a comment:

• 91H22ACB7
    replied
    Originally posted by Vila View Post
    Soon to be a Central FL resident! But my main area is the Tampa/Clearwater area!
    I live in clearwater, work in tampa haha.
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Vila
    replied
    Soon to be a Central FL resident! But my main area is the Tampa/Clearwater area!

Leave a comment:

• HappyGilmore
    replied
    I am finally headed that way tonight...If I have the time I may just drop by then

Leave a comment:

• Honda_Lady
    replied
    thanks, i certainly hope things start looking up for me.

Leave a comment:

• ninethreecoupe
    replied
    Yeah but the good thing is even though you love your car its not super rare so you could always just get another one, but I could understand if you didn't want to because you put so much work in front of you . Aside from the other stuff I have to do I also need to clean my iacv and since I've pretty much done everything for a tune up I need a pcv valve.

But I'm sure stuff will start looking up for ya. Everyones been in that crappy position at some point or another and I was there not too long ago lol.

Leave a comment:

• Honda_Lady
    replied
    Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
    Yeah I just got lucky today and got a call for a weekend job. I already have my minimum wage job but I get this job working about twelve hours a day on Saturday and Sunday with a $10/hour wage so then I should be able get a lot of stuff done quick.

But that sucks though I hate not being able to do stuff to my car..
    yea not having a job really craps the finances making it impossible to even get the POS running right much less modding it. i need to get a Honda Genuine valve cover gasket set and attempt to fix that again, finally get under it to put the electrical stuff into the O2 sensor socket so i can plug it back in and make the light go off for that. at the very least clean my IAC valve again as well as my EGR and test to see if the EGR is even working. as well as figure out why the rpm shoot up sometimes when it comes time to shift gears (auto ) perhaps i have corrosion in the plug again and need to clean it out AGAIN! i am getting tired of this car really fast though. i love it to death but the problems i continually have with it (supposed it's to be expect of a 20 year old car) is becoming too much of a headache.

Leave a comment:

• ninethreecoupe
    replied
    Yeah I just got lucky today and got a call for a weekend job. I already have my minimum wage job but I get this job working about twelve hours a day on Saturday and Sunday with a $10/hour wage so then I should be able get a lot of stuff done quick.

But that sucks though I hate not being able to do stuff to my car..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X