Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

HeadLight Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HeadLight Issue

I've replaced bulbs in both sides of the car however the car headlights are still very low on both settings any suggestions or the only fix xenon type headlights..?

Originally posted by CB7Austin View Post
    I've replaced bulbs in both sides of the car however the car headlights are still very low on both settings any suggestions or the only fix xenon type headlights..?
    check the headlight fuses in the fuse box in the engine bay Only thing i can think of having the headlights dim that way..

Comment

alright will do today, ill get back to you..

Comment

Maybe a bad ground for the headlights. Or a bad relay?
        93 4dr ex 5 speed
        97 Integra DB7

Comment

Are your housings modified or damaged in any way?

Comment

Unplug your headlight connector and check the voltage at the connector. Should be somewhere in the 11-12V range when the car is off and the 13-14V range when the car is on.

If you're under those thresholds, something is up with your wiring.

Comment

check your battery connection. Make sure terminals are clean and connections are tight.
              For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

Like said, check the voltage at the bulb plug to a good ground . If the voltage reads good, then test again using the ground in the bulb plug to see what voltage you have. If test one shows good voltage then most likely test two will show lower voltage telling you that you have a poor ground connection. Look for a wiring diagram to show you all ground points so you can clean them. If test two shows no drop in voltage from test one, then I'm stumped. Lol.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Working...
                X