Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

water in trunk, repair it for 5 bucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

except the whole point of this thread is to avoid Honda, since it's a little pricey.

Comment

I've also used a generic mouse pad I cut up if I'm just making one.
      Last edited by tommi; 02-19-2013, 05:21 PM.
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I just grabbed another set at a JY and double stacked them.. Works fine.

And holy old thread batman! haha
        1996 Honda Shadow VT1100C

Sold
        1993 Honda Accord 10th Ann

Comment

buy foam sheets at craft store and use the old gasket as the pattern and make your own! double stack if you need to! best way to go about it.

oh, silicone your tail light also if it has cracks and water gets in.

Comment

Nice way to save some $ Do it yourself
            Or pay for OEM specs to each their own both completely great ways of fixing this problem. I've been wondering why there was moisture in the trunk

Good work OP

Comment

Wow, I can get a full set of OEM gaskets from Honda for the tail lights for less than $15 for the set online.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooligan90 View Post
                Wow, I can get a full set of OEM gaskets from Honda for the tail lights for less than $15 for the set online.
                Nice find sharing is caring =)

Comment

hondapartsdeals.com

Comment

A warning to anyone thinking of using silicone to seal the tail lamps. Last fall i used blue RTV to temporarily seal off the trunk till I did my body work this year, when i would replace the gaskets. I am currently tyring to figure out how to pull my tail lamps off, the silicone sealed them on a liittle too well.

Comment

Maybe?

Comment

I posted a link for where to buy news seal sets for under $30, and they're OEM for the tail light neoprene type seals/gaskets.

Comment

Working...
                        X