Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

LEGEND COUPE LIP or Greddy Front Lip???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEGEND COUPE LIP or Greddy Front Lip???

so i check on dealer and online for lip for my accord...
    -i came up with legend lip or the dealer call it "chin spoiler" and greddy lip..

legend equal total = $213.39 brand-new
    greddy lip equal total = $297.09 brand-new

now the question is;
    which one is best?

i notice the greddy lip is alot more...
    but at the same time its nice...still i love the look of the legend lip...
    Last edited by ExplodingCake; 01-22-2008, 07:45 PM.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

It truely depends...If you want just a little bit of flare get the legend lip. If you are looking for some thing to looks a bit more aggressive then get the greddy lip. It's all on a persons preferance.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

so, who here had greddy lip? big pics?
      i saw the legend lip but not so much of the greddy...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i like both.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
        1991 Galant VR4 #1395/2000 Sold
        1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold
        1990 Galant Base Model junked it
        1991 Accord EX 4DR gave away

Comment

Originally posted by dark_stalker
          i like both.

but i can only put one on at a time......

Comment

if you were to get the Legend lip..i'd go hit up the JY first. Unless the one in the pic is alot better...though i dont see one either cuz my computer here is retarded or you haven't posted one yet.

*Needs*
            -New shocks
            -Struts
            -Drop
            -Cleaning
            -New Tires/Wheels
            -New Window Tint
            -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
              if you were to get the Legend lip..i'd go hit up the JY first. Unless the one in the pic is alot better...though i dont see one either cuz my computer here is retarded or you haven't posted one yet.

i will for sure..........
              but the last time i was there, not much....

Comment

and as for greddy lip, would it require major work to put it on?

Comment

i like my lip. polyurethane FTW!

legend lip = some work to cut off extra tabs to make it fit the curvature of the bumper and its polyurethane which mean it won't crack so easily.

greddy lip = expensive and it take some work to get it on your bumper. i do know that you need to cut off some of the sides as its a bit longer than the cb bumper. and it's made of abs plastic which mean you can crack it so easily.

it's your choice.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

not too much.

Ghost 2.2 has one on both of his accords. And 93a-lude has one for sale
                    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

if ur car is dropped....the legend lip, you do not want the greddy lip to touch the ground, its relatively fragile. but then again a lot of ppl rock it, ask Ronald_Type-R how he likes it.

DEVOTE

Comment

Legend Coupe lip should be less than $100 shipped from the dealer.

http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/...All&vinsrch=no
                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                          but i can only put one on at a time......
                          you should have 2 bumper lolz.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
                          1991 Galant VR4 #1395/2000 Sold
                          1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold
                          1990 Galant Base Model junked it
                          1991 Accord EX 4DR gave away

Comment

if you go by cost, snag the legend lip. i also would hate to have a rock smash into that pricey greedy part! peace
                            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                              so i check on dealer and online for lip for my accord...

legend equal total = $213.39 brand-new

sounds pricey, i was quoted 90$ from the dealer...

Comment

Working...
                              X