Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

LEGEND COUPE LIP or Greddy Front Lip???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could always get an extra bumper and color-match it and keep it sitting around with the Trust front lip on it...just swap it out for the bumper with the legend lip when you're going to a show, or a special cruise night. Just an idea.

Comment

Legend lip FTW!
      Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD

you just had to show me the integra lip huh.

when i went to sleep i had my mind set on the legend...now after seeing the teg lip im confused again

that teg lip looks mean

looks pretty low though..i dont know which one to get again hahah
        "as i ride the twisties of death,i shall fear no corner"

change da game...bosozoku honda's for the muthafuccin win!

www.tougesports.com

Comment

Originally posted by enVmeACCORDngly
          is the 91 legend lip the same as 93? called a dealer around here said it was discontinued and was chargin 500+ for it, and another dealer was charging 200+ for the 95 , do the years really matter?

I think it was only 91-94 coupe... I forgot..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by revzCB
            you just had to show me the integra lip huh.

when i went to sleep i had my mind set on the legend...now after seeing the teg lip im confused again

that teg lip looks mean

looks pretty low though..i dont know which one to get again hahah

ofcourse...why not..

well..just close your eye and pick one..
            thats what I did..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

ofcourse...why not..

well..just close your eye and pick one..
              thats what I did..
              the teg lip looks good but too low i think.

ok so the legend lip..i know im suppose to get the coupe one coz the sedan is short on the edges right? so which year coupe do i ask for?

thanks kou.

www.tougesports.com

Comment

the teg lip looks good but too low i think.

ok so the legend lip..i know im suppose to get the coupe one coz the sedan is short on the edges right? so which year coupe do i ask for?

thanks kou.

Hey Rev....just get the 93 like I did.....
                with car lowering it should look good and low..

anytime buddy..

Comment

Hey Rev....just get the 93 like I did.....
                  with car lowering it should look good and low..

anytime buddy..

ok so the 93 coupe is the one that is flushed with the edge...ok got yah

www.tougesports.com

Comment

ok so the 93 coupe is the one that is flushed with the edge...ok got yah

correct..........
                    gonna put mine on this weekend

Comment

correct..........
                      gonna put mine on this weekend
                      hmm..in that case since we both have 15"s on and similar drop i think.

i might wait for yours to get done and see the pics to see how low the front is haha

www.tougesports.com

Comment

hmm..in that case since we both have 15"s on and similar drop i think.

i might wait for yours to get done and see the pics to see how low the front is haha

well....I'm gonna also put new tein s which lowering 2.1" front..
                        but sure..I'll post pics once done..

Comment

In my opinion you should go with the legend lip, it looks sick, I'm going to get one because I went through two lips already a type r and a mugen lip, i'm going to pick one up tommorow that I seen at the junk yard the only reason whyt I didn't get it, is because I didn't take any tools I just went to see if I could find one when I got out of work

Comment

I like the look of the Integra lip, but it is to low for me. I found an Integra lip cheap locally too.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_adrenalin714
                              In my opinion you should go with the legend lip, it looks sick, I'm going to get one because I went through two lips already a type r and a mugen lip, i'm going to pick one up tommorow that I seen at the junk yard the only reason whyt I didn't get it, is because I didn't take any tools I just went to see if I could find one when I got out of work

yeap...and I went through one already..
                              get it or I will......

Comment

Originally posted by vigor-accord
                                I like the look of the Integra lip, but it is to low for me. I found an Integra lip cheap locally too.

get it...than sell it...

Comment

Working...
                                X