Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

LEGEND COUPE LIP or Greddy Front Lip???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DancelFactory
    greddy, heres my greddy lip thats made for the 94-97 accords, they are a little longer in the sides about 2 inches, so i trimmed them to flush straight down, then used some screws in the bottom and used a pipe hanger thingy for added strength and support on each ends
    dude your car is sweet.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
    1991 Galant VR4 #1395/2000 Sold
    1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold
    1990 Galant Base Model junked it
    1991 Accord EX 4DR gave away

Comment

Originally posted by dark_stalker
      dude your car is sweet.
      thanks man, i have more pics on myspace, check it out
      671menace

Comment

heres my greddy lip pic for you

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
          heres my greddy lip pic for you

holy......that is nice....
          -was it hard to put it on?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by andrew.hepler
            i agree...although i do like the look of greedy lips they are fragile which for me personally would be a major factor when choosing between the two...and the price difference

thats what i thought....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

ill sell you my greddy gracer lip for 200 plus shipping. its crack in the bottom part but its not visible only if you look under the car. its already cut and it looks like its just made for the cb. let me know

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                damn..........would you look at that..
                Looks like ass IMO.... the lip is way too big for the car. Legend lip looks better... but thats just my opinion.
                90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
                2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Originally posted by js593
                  Looks like ass IMO.... the lip is way too big for the car. Legend lip looks better... but thats just my opinion.

i think your engine bay looks like ass IMO but thats just me

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                    ill sell you my greddy gracer lip for 200 plus shipping. its crack in the bottom part but its not visible only if you look under the car. its already cut and it looks like its just made for the cb. let me know

thanks bro, but no thanks.......i already make up my mine..beside i'm short on $$$.....
                    but i'll be sure to let you know if i change my mine or know some that need it.

Originally posted by js593
                    just what i thought

Comment

jus get the legnend for lip now man from scrape yard then worry about greedy in the summer
                      GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

Originally posted by hs06
                        jus get the legnend for lip now man from scrape yard then worry about greedy in the summer

thats what i'm doing right now...

Comment

NICE......

Originally posted by lokuputha
                          if ur car is dropped....the legend lip, you do not want the greddy lip to touch the ground, its relatively fragile. but then again a lot of ppl rock it, ask Ronald_Type-R how he likes it.

Tommy Gun.... Gunning It all dA waY...

Comment

The Greddy isn't nearly as fragile as everyone thinks it is. I mean, you can't fold it on top of itself like an OEM lip, but I'm positive mine touched the ground once or twice.

Just don't slam your car on the ground, and you'll be fine.

But, since everyone else is whoring out their Gracer pics.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                              The Greddy isn't nearly as fragile as everyone thinks it is. I mean, you can't fold it on top of itself like an OEM lip, but I'm positive mine touched the ground once or twice.

Just don't slam your car on the ground, and you'll be fine.

But, since everyone else is whoring out their Gracer pics.

DAM!!!!!!!!!!!now that pics make me change my mind....

Comment

can my car persue you?

everytime i see this car i miss it! FAK!

Comment

Working...
                                X