Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

LEGEND COUPE LIP or Greddy Front Lip???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lokuputha
    if ur car is dropped....the legend lip, you do not want the greddy lip to touch the ground, its relatively fragile. but then again a lot of ppl rock it, ask Ronald_Type-R how he likes it.

damn..........would you look at that..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i would buy both and then send me the one you dont want ....lol

i would choose the legend one beacause it look more fitting on a cb7 and greddy stick out alittle to much doesnt really flow with car

Comment

Originally posted by dark_stalker
        you should have 2 bumper lolz.

wait, i do have two bumper...rear and front..

Originally posted by mikesCB-7
        sounds pricey, i was quoted 90$ from the dealer...

damn, way cheaper than where i was quoted......dam it......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
          i would buy both and then send me the one you dont want ....lol

i like that idea......

Comment

go to the JY first, i got my Legend lip (sedan) for only 10 bucks. its short but i don't give a fuck, it works for me. The greddy lip is too fragile for the real world, one wrongly placed speed bump and goodbye 300 dollars, don't get that, its over rated. The legend lip is made of a flexible, yet strong and durable material, so in case you do hit a bump, it'll just flex

member's ride thread
            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
            91 Accord SE 176k
            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
              go to the JY first, i got my Legend lip (sedan) for only 10 bucks. its short but i don't give a fuck, it works for me. The greddy lip is too fragile for the real world, one wrongly placed speed bump and goodbye 300 dollars, don't get that, its over rated. The legend lip is made of a flexible, yet strong and durable material, so in case you do hit a bump, it'll just flex

yeahhhhhhhh........
              i guess i'll just go with legend lip......

Comment

wait....Have you checked with Cretifit? a cd6 stock lip runs about $14 brand new. Although, that Greddy lip looks so damn nice. The Greddy is very tempting, but too fragile. I'd go with the legend or integra...
                91-accord

watch quick clip: 10-80 mph

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD

legend equal total = $213.39 brand-new

WTF?? Are they money hogs or something?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                    if ur car is dropped....the legend lip, you do not want the greddy lip to touch the ground, its relatively fragile. but then again a lot of ppl rock it, ask Ronald_Type-R how he likes it.

that lip isnt for an accord, it's for a prelude or something.

the greddy for the accords look different, see Ghost 2.2

Comment

The Greddy lip is definitely not that fragile.

I ran it for over a year and NEVER had an issue with it, even though it was about 4" from the ground. Hell, it was pulled onto a tow truck and didn't crack.

It's not that hard to install either...cut the bumper before you cut the lip though.

You're foolish for spending over $50 on ANY OEM lip...I never paid more than $10 for any of mine...just a bunch of hours in the junkyard looking.

Comment

Legend lip gets my vote

Comment

Originally posted by 91-accord
                          wait....Have you checked with Cretifit? a cd6 stock lip runs about $14 brand new. Although, that Greddy lip looks so damn nice. The Greddy is very tempting, but too fragile. I'd go with the legend or integra...

yeah...thats what i'm thinking...but its too cold to go to junk yard and start pulling stuff out..

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                          WTF?? Are they money hogs or something?
                          i'm guessing they are......

Originally posted by ikayto
                          that lip isnt for an accord, it's for a prelude or something.

the greddy for the accords look different, see Ghost 2.2
                          yeah....but it still dam nice.......

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                          The Greddy lip is definitely not that fragile.

I ran it for over a year and NEVER had an issue with it, even though it was about 4" from the ground. Hell, it was pulled onto a tow truck and didn't crack.

It's not that hard to install either...cut the bumper before you cut the lip though.

You're foolish for spending over $50 on ANY OEM lip...I never paid more than $10 for any of mine...just a bunch of hours in the junkyard looking.

hmmm........too cold for junkyard and pulling part...just a few dollar more won't hurt...

Originally posted by illnotch
                          Legend lip gets my vote
                          since its not easy to break and cheaper too...i'll go with legend..

Comment

Good choice!! I was gonna say legend lip also!!
                            97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
                            IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

Yeah...Legend Lip is, IMO, all-around better. Looks stronger.

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                              wait, i do have two bumper...rear and front..
                              I'd like to see that...Legend Lip on the front, GReddy on the back...

And id like to see the JY's you guys visit...I dont go every day, or very often for that matter, but of the times ive gone, ive only found a few "bone-dry" accords and 1 Legend sedan. It was newer and i dont recall what ever came of the lip..

..As a matter of fact, ive only seen a handful of legend coupes around these parts....ever.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by c mak
                                Good choice!! I was gonna say legend lip also!!

Comment

Working...
                                X