Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What are you opinions on DUAL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hondateck2010
    Hey don't be dissin pioneer

Dual sux lol... Get a nice $89 Pioneer but from what I can tell your looking for a deck with blutooth so save some cash to get a higer deck
    Not dissin pioneer...
    I have one myself, why would i

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

''Oh. So are you saying you dislike alpine? Just curious.''

Yes. It's more of a bowels of hell kind of HATE. People like what they like though. It's kind of a get what you want, and learn to deal with the outcome kind of world out there now. It doesn't hurt to ask peoples opinions, and weigh them out before buy anything anymore. I just might be the only person in the world who feels this way about alpine. Doesn't make everybody else wrong.
      My inferiority complex isn't as good as yours.

Comment

As everyone else has said, I've had plenty of decks and Alpine and Pioneer are always at the top of my lists. Kenwood makes great flipouts/double dins but the design of their regular single dins have never caught my eye, I'm sure they are great decks, but I need something that I enjoy looking at too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFirstNutZo View Post
          Go to an audio retailer and look at models from both of them. Whichever you prefer the look and feel of, get that one. You're choosing between two great brands.
          It's hard deciding between two great brands.
          I should just go to an audio retailer.

Comment

Originally posted by 91kid View Post
            I am a strong lover of kenwood.. the amp/head unit/ subs my dad bought from them 10+ years ago are in my s10 pickup and still work flawlessly. i have other newer kenwoods as well and still amazing quality in the workmanship and general quality of the product..

www.onlinecarstereo.com
            this is where i go for all my audio stuff... far cheaper then the local car toys.
            go to a stereo shop see what you like and then look at that site because it will probably be cheaper..
            I heard the same about them too.
            Seems like they are great but seems to be under rated.
            Might get one in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accdpj View Post
              ''Oh. So are you saying you dislike alpine? Just curious.''

Yes. It's more of a bowels of hell kind of HATE. People like what they like though. It's kind of a get what you want, and learn to deal with the outcome kind of world out there now. It doesn't hurt to ask peoples opinions, and weigh them out before buy anything anymore. I just might be the only person in the world who feels this way about alpine. Doesn't make everybody else wrong.
              I understand.
              Not everyone is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                As everyone else has said, I've had plenty of decks and Alpine and Pioneer are always at the top of my lists. Kenwood makes great flipouts/double dins but the design of their regular single dins have never caught my eye, I'm sure they are great decks, but I need something that I enjoy looking at too.
                Same here. I'd love to stare at something interesting.

Comment

Alpine ftmfw

Comment

Dual is pretty shitty

That said I just picked up a Dual 2 channel amp for $20... just needed something to power my front speakers, working so far

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by kantkillkeenan View Post
                      Alpine ftmfw
                      I'm kind of leaning towards it but yeah....

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                      Dual is pretty shitty

That said I just picked up a Dual 2 channel amp for $20... just needed something to power my front speakers, working so far
                      My buddy has two duals 6 by 9 (i believe) on his car and sounds alright.

Comment

my bf used to have a dual deck similar to that one and we never had any problems with it. seemed just fine to me...if thats of any help lol

Comment

i'm buying a dual sub tomorrow maybe the amp too so i can try

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

If your just going with in-dash cds DO NOT GET DUAL! But if you want in-dash flip-up there great. I have a flip-up and it ROCKS nice clean sound and bass! Idk i had a alpine 9886 brand new and well honestly PIONEER FTMW! Pioneer is the best! I had a pioneer deh 3300r and it sure 100% was better then the alpine!
                            Last edited by DejectedAngel; 11-19-2009, 04:29 AM.

Comment

kenwood ftw ipod connection, usb, bluetooth..

can't say i regret this purchase at all.
                              Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
                              MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by swaginher_cb9 View Post
                                my bf used to have a dual deck similar to that one and we never had any problems with it. seemed just fine to me...if thats of any help lol
                                How long did your bf have the deck?
                                Just curious to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X