Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What are you opinions on DUAL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
    i'm buying a dual sub tomorrow maybe the amp too so i can try
    Cool. Let me know how cool it is.

Comment

Originally posted by DejectedAngel View Post
      If your just going with in-dash cds DO NOT GET DUAL! But if you want in-dash flip-up there great. I have a flip-up and it ROCKS nice clean sound and bass! Idk i had a alpine 9886 brand new and well honestly PIONEER FTMW! Pioneer is the best! I had a pioneer deh 3300r and it sure 100% was better then the alpine!
      Pioneers are great. I have one in my car right now but its an old model.
      I'm just upgrading to a better one but not sure which one since everyone has great experience with other types of brand.

Comment

Originally posted by champagneaccord View Post
        kenwood ftw ipod connection, usb, bluetooth..

can't say i regret this purchase at all.
        Seems like its a great brand.

Comment

JVC decks are nice and decently priced.

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

Originally posted by mncb7 View Post
            Pioneers are great. I have one in my car right now but its an old model.
            I'm just upgrading to a better one but not sure which one since everyone has great experience with other types of brand.
            I don't exactly agree with pioneer being great, i had a head unit from pioneer for no more than 2.5 years and just completely died on me about 2 weeks ago... the only possible cause of it dieing is that it sat in my basement for about 4 months until i swapped into my cb7 and it worked in it for about 4 months no problem

Comment

Well since no one has said it yet.....eclipse lol. Then pioneer. That's all I would buy.
              My old pioneer lasted for a good 3-4 years, then I sold it. I believe it's still going strong.
              My current eclipse sounds wonderful and has tons more features than the pio. Unfortunately it doesn't have mp3 capabilities.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Just remembered I have a dual deck in my 1973 volkswagon thing. It sucks donkey ****. Liston to most people in this thread and run away from dual and the garbage they sell.

Eclpise is made by audiovox. Nice workmanship incredible sound. Can get pricy though.
                Last edited by Fatman88; 11-19-2009, 03:37 PM.

Comment

i had the same one in my eclipse i like it you cant beat that price but i know there flip screen dvd players are junk a buddy of mine had his for like 2 months and the motor went out so instead of it being a flip screen we call it a pull screen lol
                  WHITEONWHITE

Comment

It looks like you got a lot of good info bro .U cant go wrong with good quality decks .All the ones they just told u about are good brands good luck bro

No Duals

Comment

Originally posted by wagonkid View Post
                      No Duals
                      agreed, id rather have OEM
                      -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Originally posted by full.circle
                      Honda-Tech: the retarded little brother all other Honda forums are ashamed of

Comment

Originally posted by Pazzword JDM View Post
                        JVC decks are nice and decently priced.
                        I totally forgot about JVC.

Comment

Originally posted by awolanin21 View Post
                          I don't exactly agree with pioneer being great, i had a head unit from pioneer for no more than 2.5 years and just completely died on me about 2 weeks ago... the only possible cause of it dieing is that it sat in my basement for about 4 months until i swapped into my cb7 and it worked in it for about 4 months no problem
                          I see. Guess I spoke too soon then..

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                            Well since no one has said it yet.....eclipse lol. Then pioneer. That's all I would buy.
                            My old pioneer lasted for a good 3-4 years, then I sold it. I believe it's still going strong.
                            My current eclipse sounds wonderful and has tons more features than the pio. Unfortunately it doesn't have mp3 capabilities.
                            I have heard of eclipse before but never knew how cool/great they are.
                            Any opinions on them?

Comment

Originally posted by Fatman88 View Post
                              Just remembered I have a dual deck in my 1973 volkswagon thing. It sucks donkey ****. Liston to most people in this thread and run away from dual and the garbage they sell.

Eclpise is made by audiovox. Nice workmanship incredible sound. Can get pricy though.
                              Do eclipse make any attractive types of decks?

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                              i had the same one in my eclipse i like it you cant beat that price but i know there flip screen dvd players are junk a buddy of mine had his for like 2 months and the motor went out so instead of it being a flip screen we call it a pull screen lol
                              Sorry about the experience.

Originally posted by wagonkid View Post
                              It looks like you got a lot of good info bro .U cant go wrong with good quality decks .All the ones they just told u about are good brands good luck bro

No Duals
                              Yeah. I will be staying away from dual then.
                              I now have a list of brands and have to decide on which.

Originally posted by full.circle View Post
                              agreed, id rather have OEM
                              OEM as the factory one?

Comment

Originally posted by mncb7 View Post
                                OEM as the factory one?
                                yea. my buddy went through 3 Dual decks in his Subaru before he realized if he had just bought an Alpine in the first place he wouldve spent less
                                -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Originally posted by full.circle
                                Honda-Tech: the retarded little brother all other Honda forums are ashamed of

Comment

Working...
                                X