Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What are you opinions on DUAL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why not go with your flow i was also thinking about those too
    <a href="http://www.ilovebodykits.com">Body Kits</a>

Comment

I have had my Pioneer deck since 2004, no problems outside of the easily fixed blown Pico fuse.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by full.circle View Post
        yea. my buddy went through 3 Dual decks in his Subaru before he realized if he had just bought an Alpine in the first place he wouldve spent less
        I see. Well, I might go back to oem if I can't make up my mind.

Originally posted by ch33.thao View Post
        why not go with your flow i was also thinking about those too
        lol. I don't know much about them duals so I was just asking to see if it is a good buy.
        Why don't you try it and give me your feedback on it.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
        I have had my Pioneer deck since 2004, no problems outside of the easily fixed blown Pico fuse.
        4 years? wow
        I might just stay with the one i have then.

Comment

I dont know why people are hatin Duel Brand. I had the Dual XHD6425. One of the best headunits Ive ever bought. I bought mine from www.Crutchfield.com. It didnt have a motorized face, but It had hd radio, usb port, aux port, bluetooth (with adapter), 40watt per channel built-in amp, 2 preamp outputs and detachable face. Never broke, or had any glitches with cd and such.

Just shop for the right one. EVERY brand has bad headunits. Just cuz duel has some bad ones, doesnt mean they dont have good ones like mine.
          PSN
          Vash744

MRT 1992 EX Coupe "The Jerk"
          2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium Hatchback
          2008 Honda Fit Sport (Totaled out - Death by fallen tree)
          1993 CB7 Sedan LX (Totaled out)
          1991 CB7 Sedan EX (Dead and Junked)

Comment

Originally posted by mncb7 View Post
            I was just wondering if dual is a good brand to get. I saw a nice deck at walmart but not sure if it is a good buy or not. I included a picture and the description of it. It's a Dual 200-Watt AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA Receiver With Bluetooth.

* Plays HD/AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA/CD-R and CD-RW
            * 50W x 4 max power output
            * Built-in HD radio tuner and iPod control via USB with iTunes tagging
            * Built-in HD radio tuner; CD-R/CD-RW compatible; MP3/WMA encoded playback
            * Electronic detachable face; black/white dot matrix LCD; front panel Aux-In and USB inputs
            * Electronic volume, bass, treble, fader and programmable turn-on volume
            * 5 selectable EQ curves - pop/jazz/classic/beat/rock/clock/mute and
            loudness
            * 1-DIN chassis

Any kind of opinions are accepted.
            radios look nice speaker suck and yeah its a cheaap brand

Comment

Originally posted by mncb7 View Post
              Cool. Let me know how cool it is.
              got the pioneer 800W SUB and Sony Xplod 600W AMP, sounds great, got it for 164 bucks,

i recommend getting the Sony Xplod Stereo
              $150

cheaper one goes for about $78

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Vash744 View Post
                I dont know why people are hatin Duel Brand. I had the Dual XHD6425. One of the best headunits Ive ever bought. I bought mine from www.Crutchfield.com. It didnt have a motorized face, but It had hd radio, usb port, aux port, bluetooth (with adapter), 40watt per channel built-in amp, 2 preamp outputs and detachable face. Never broke, or had any glitches with cd and such.

Just shop for the right one. EVERY brand has bad headunits. Just cuz duel has some bad ones, doesnt mean they dont have good ones like mine.
                I should give it a shot then.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie911 View Post
                  radios look nice speaker suck and yeah its a cheaap brand
                  I see

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                    got the pioneer 800W SUB and Sony Xplod 600W AMP, sounds great, got it for 164 bucks,

i recommend getting the Sony Xplod Stereo
                    $150

cheaper one goes for about $78
                    Looks cool. I will think about getting it.

Comment

from my experience the only thing they make thats worth a crap is there 12in sub boxes.. the subs are good until you fry them and then you throw some kicker cvr's in that same box and wow thats a big difference!!!

Comment

Friend of mine had a similar Dual deck in his Altima

HE had it hooked up to some monster subs and insides

Sounded so shitty. When he played MP3 CDs loud, it would hiss loud as hell. Just a shitty HU

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

dual, a afforabdle reciever if you just looking for a receiver for simple use. For high peformance save your money for something else. i just bought a pioneer fh-p8000bt for 250 and thats at a none retail price. I love db

Comment

If you're going to throw your money away why not buy a Pyle.

Comment

Working...
                            X