Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

No more body kit tell me what you think!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks so clean now and no more worries about your front bumper having spider web cracks hitting bumps!

now get a motor if you dont already have one and you'll be a nice slepper.

Comment

Way better!!!!!

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
      My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

its a clear case of persuasion from biased opinions, OP had no backbone and submitted. Real tuner don't submit and give up they stick to there plan even if to all its a failure they push forward till they are satisfied, sorta like my winter car everyone tell me oh get rid of that old piece of junk hmm but when there car break down an they have no spare they are force to ride the bus not me i just go pick up my next car mwhahahha while they ride the bus till there car gets repaired suckers.
        I like em both but the kit made ur own personal statement now u just look like a average cb7tuner legend lip color match red clears etc......

BTW did u paint the car urself thats wut my cars life have been missing a place to shed her skin every 2 years or so.

Nice job frosties FTW
        Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

I hate seeing white accords..

Makes me miss mine

Comment

looks just like your car ^^^^

What side skirts are those?

Comment

looks better without the kit

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
              and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

that is 100% inprovment man lookin really good now
                My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

big bulky body kits are played out, personally the only kits that look decent are lip kits.
                  it looks nice and clean now... good decision man!

Comment

....that looks way better

Props for making the much needed change

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                    DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                      looks great!
                      X2
                      Accord Of The Month January 09
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

man this guy ripped the kit off and got to work?!! man it looks awesome

Comment

Originally posted by GearBangnAccord View Post
                          its a clear case of persuasion from biased opinions, OP had no backbone and submitted. Real tuner don't submit and give up they stick to there plan even if to all its a failure they push forward till they are satisfied, sorta like my winter car everyone tell me oh get rid of that old piece of junk hmm but when there car break down an they have no spare they are force to ride the bus not me i just go pick up my next car mwhahahha while they ride the bus till there car gets repaired suckers.
                          I like em both but the kit made ur own personal statement now u just look like a average cb7tuner legend lip color match red clears etc......

BTW did u paint the car urself thats wut my cars life have been missing a place to shed her skin every 2 years or so.

Nice job frosties FTW

this guys right,100%......first off the car looked good kitted,it just needed,a diy grill,to set it off,maybe tails,red clears on a white car is nice

nothing wrong with kits,as long as it's tastefull....the legend lip...ehhh kinda noob, it's such a tinnie bopper thing, it can look good,and i give the guy cred,for painting the lip the same colour as the car,as so many don't, and yet they talk shit about unpainted kits...

anyway,the car looks good,but if he put some more time and thought into the little pieces,like the grill and headlights,then it would really bring the kit out and make it look even better. the car would be a cut above the rest,now it's just another,cb with a legend lip

Comment

dam it looks super sexxxy now

Comment

So much better.

You just took her from a pos to a pyt.

Comment

Originally posted by black sunshine View Post
                                this guys right,100%......first off the car looked good kitted,it just needed,a diy grill,to set it off,maybe tails,red clears on a white car is nice

nothing wrong with kits,as long as it's tastefull....the legend lip...ehhh kinda noob, it's such a tinnie bopper thing, it can look good,and i give the guy cred,for painting the lip the same colour as the car,as so many don't, and yet they talk shit about unpainted kits...

anyway,the car looks good,but if he put some more time and thought into the little pieces,like the grill and headlights,then it would really bring the kit out and make it look even better. the car would be a cut above the rest,now it's just another,cb with a legend lip
                                ii so agree with u bro car looks clean.... nothing new to see.. the average joe's
                                Last edited by accordftw; 12-15-2008, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X