Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

No more body kit tell me what you think!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks man this car was the best thing ive ever bought i love it i got lucky because i work at a body shop and can get parts and paint work done for cheap
    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

How long have you had this car? I think I remember seeing it in Piney Point last year when I visited family up there. I love the area. Thought of opening a shop up there.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
      Traded with: Cb7xChun
      Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
      Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
      My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

oh man you've been to Piney Point?! yeah man i love it here born and raised but yeah i've had it my accord since july once i found this site i just got hooked!!! you guys should of seen it before i even put it on the site it had red stickers all the way down the sides i wish i had pics of it. It looked like something straight outta the 1st fast and furious
        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

i like how the front looks

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

THANKS MAN!!!
            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Man, like night and day. Looks a lot better.
              Accord 93 LX: H23 intake mani, Ebay short ram, P12 ecu, Full exhaust. Lots of noise... and that's about it, just noise. LOL
              Mazdapeed MX-5 04: Begi Intake, Forge BOV, Ebay FMIC. Whoooooooosh... Phhhff!

Comment

thanks bro im happy i got rid of the body kit
                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                  Well im back on here to show you guys a few upgrades that were just done to my car. A few months back i posted pictures of my car and it had a body kit on it. Alot of people didnt like it and i agreed i didnt like it either so i went out and bout 1993 accord front and rear bumpers a 93 trunk lid with the clear/red tail lights and a acrua legend coupe front lip i love it now tell me what you guys think. Im sorry about the pictures there small.

This was before

thats whats up it looks really clean i like it

Comment

thanks man its just really hard to keep it clean
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

never saw the original one but its hot now!

Comment

i may be getting some racing hart c2's in 19's im going to look at them tommorow i'll post pics of them if i get them!! if i do get them i'll def have them on before the meet on the 22nd!!
                        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

10x better man! Very clean!

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                          "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

thats a clean looking accord man.

Comment

I took some pictures this morning when i was on my way to work i cleaned it up a lil the night before and got my m3 style spoiler on and my lexus style led tag bulbs i dunno about them they may be to blue for me but im just getting it all ready for the meet

WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                                I took some pictures this morning when i was on my way to work i cleaned it up a lil the night before and got my m3 style spoiler on and my lexus style led tag bulbs i dunno about them they may be to blue for me but im just getting it all ready for the meet

Very nice.... 19" right?
                                Accord Of The Month January 09
                                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Working...
                                X