Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

No more body kit tell me what you think!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black sunshine View Post
    this guys right,100%......first off the car looked good kitted,it just needed,a diy grill,to set it off,maybe tails,red clears on a white car is nice

nothing wrong with kits,as long as it's tastefull....the legend lip...ehhh kinda noob, it's such a tinnie bopper thing, it can look good,and i give the guy cred,for painting the lip the same colour as the car,as so many don't, and yet they talk shit about unpainted kits...

anyway,the car looks good,but if he put some more time and thought into the little pieces,like the grill and headlights,then it would really bring the kit out and make it look even better. the car would be a cut above the rest,now it's just another,cb with a legend lip

your a tool....lol so are cars all look the same cause we have the same type pf parts. Thats crap What the difference between your style of body kits ..cheap taillights and headlights. and painted door handles and buttons or your dash. They all look the same to me. Pretty ugly! Legend lip is for noobs thats real funny. I get alot of noobs Pm me asking me about my lip saying what is that. Also there is so many threads asking what kind of lip is this where can i get one? Than to find out is pricey and rare for a coupe lip.

Plus we all own cb7 and for the most part all have the same style b/c we belong to a forum that is for these cars. I NEVER see cars around me that are Clean or JDM. Unless i go to Juan (icedplaya123) or richie house (JakFrostwhite) i dont see them. There is a eg hatch iv seen at the track that is clean but other than that its a bunch of RICERS with ugly body kits and cheap ebay parts.

Comment

yeah mann looks super nice i actually saw you on the road the other day i live in mechanicsville.. i scrapped my body kit too shortly after discovering this site

THREE tone ya dig

Comment

Real sexy without the body kit. Great job

Comment

thanks you guys theres alot of people on here from southern maryland we def gotta meet up sometime
          WHITEONWHITE

Comment

wow that is really clean..i like better

Lou's Build Thread!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
            "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

id be down with meeting up once my cars back on the road, but hey if you need any parts i get oem parts at my cost since i work at a dealership so let me know if you need anything

THREE tone ya dig

Comment

i deff need some axles we gotta exchange numbers man
                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

anymore pics maybe bigger pics
                  Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                  JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                    I liked it more with the bodykit :shrugs:

I think white Accords are the only ones that could pull off a kit and look really nice with it.

It looks very nice now don't get me wrong, but I personally liked it better before. However, I've been around long enough that the picture brings back memories too.
                    agreed.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

looks way awesome...i'd deff flaunt that now

Comment

from rice 2 nice
                        USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
                        WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

i took a couple more pics of my ride the other day i hae know clue how to make the pictures bigger. But in the pics you can see my billet grill that i got off of ebay it fit like crap when i first put it on but i did some bending to it and it does'nt look to bad.

I'll post better pictures if it's nice outside tommorow
                          WHITEONWHITE

Comment

i would miss the kit

and why are your pics so small? >_<
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

dam that thing looks way better good work man

Comment

are you looking for honda or aftermarket the only two aftermarket places i get a big discount are carquest and autozone but i can get factory ones cheaper too

THREE tone ya dig

Comment

Working...
                                X