Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new to this kinda haha ...k24 take a look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to this kinda haha ...k24 take a look

Hello everyone,
    Well its been sometime now my 91 accord has been at Innovative for custom mounts for his k24/ type-S 6 speed tranny setup. i just got the car back after waitin about 4 months.
    So it is time to do the entire build. alot of crazy ideas will be put in to this ill try to keep everthing up to date and to you guys asap also have head lights but pics sucked haha ill post them up later !!!!!!!!! !!!!SOME UPDATES ON PAGE 5!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by c7abeaccord; 12-16-2009, 10:37 PM.
    CB-K for the win !!!!

very nice. how's it run. get some vids on here. what are your future plans? you're one of the very few with this swap so far.

Comment

piks are sooooo tiny but we get the idea....looks good so far

larger piks is a must though

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

So Fresh cant wait to see the finish.

How much did you pay to get the mounts done?

Comment

it would be cool if you made a build thread and discuss things like build costs and problems you have run into while doing this swap. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
            it would be cool if you made a build thread and discuss things like build costs and problems you have run into while doing this swap. later.
            that would be very helpful but it sounds like he paid a shop to have it done for him.

Comment

sigh, why are you dudes ragging on his build already. He hasnt said anything of the place doing the wiring or anything else but the MOUNTS for his K series. Takes more than just mounts to have a running K-series...

Welcome to the forum, looks like you hit the ground running and have already bumped your way up to numba 2 k-swapped and from the looks of other posts of this build on the net, your cousin Alex will ensure this to be a quality build.

good luck! I'd love to come check out the work and i'm sure the rest of SoCal would also be more than willing to give a hand in making some history :]
              Last edited by ikayto; 07-06-2009, 12:09 AM.

Comment

wow ...what does wallet talker mean haha , inovative mounts for the kswap where free the my car was the test car to figure it all out ... as far as who is doing the swap it would be my brother inlaw sheepy (alex) ,brother and my self , motor(450) and trans(750) was cheap . As of now car is not running but hopefully by the end of the month ......... but Thank you ikayto good lookn out
                CB-K for the win !!!!

Comment

bigger
                  Attached Files
                  CB-K for the win !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by c7abeaccord View Post
                    bigger
                    lol..i wish i got the money and the skills to do a k swap...good job man...get a vid when you finish ...welcome to cb7tuner.com
                    I MISS MY CB7
                    ((((((()))))))

Comment

what are you gonna do about the axles?
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Looking good. Welcome to Cb7Tuner as well. If you need any help tech help talk to 2point6 he has done the K swap.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                        "The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I can't wait to see the progress on your build. I saw how Sheepy's car was built on Super Street so I'm sure your car will be a quality built too.
                          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

his integra is money

Comment

Shexy
                              wat?

Comment

Working...
                              X