Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new to this kinda haha ...k24 take a look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s2kracer
    I have been researching parts to do a k24 6 speed swap myself but it looks like a major pain. One of the things keeping me from doing it is I wasn't sure if you have to weld the mounts in or not. Some I've seen look like they just bolted in some Hasport mounts to the stock location but others look like they've welded the right side to the frame. If you could create a list of everything you absolutely needed to do the swap that would be awesome. I would have thought you could use the same axles that came out w/ the k24? Looking forward to seeing more progress man. Later.
    with the inavative mounts you dont weld the mount in it bolt in to part of your battery bolt that are in the car already ... as far as list ill try my best .. 1 get the k swap you want
    2 inavative mounts and axles also you will need to replace you stock traction bars or cross member ?with inavative ones or another set dont know who else makes um 3 would be fuel system got get a fuel pump like a walbro 255 also fpr AN fittings and line you can use the stock k20 or k24 fuel rail if you want 4. hondata k-pro and harness should be it ... you guys feel free to add to the list if you like also no updates so far waiting on fuel filter intake and harness :[ thanks for checking out the thread guys this shit makes me want to finish the car haha
    Last edited by c7abeaccord; 02-10-2010, 10:53 PM.
    CB-K for the win !!!!

Comment

This thread is going to be a huge help for those wanting to do the swap also. On occasion I've seen some k24's for less than the h22 which is why I am considering it. I think it will cost more than an h22 swap once I start buying up parts though lol. Right now I'm looking for a totalled donor car to cut corners and salvage parts like seats to get some money back. Just missed the deal of a lifetime, this guy I know goes to salvage auctions and he came across a tsx that was a rollover and sold for a grand. By the time he told me it was gone but I'm sure I'll find another.

Some close up pics of the engine bay would help me out alot cause I'm going to yank my f22 and clean up for the swap as soon as it gets warm around here. I'm under a foot of snow right now and I don't want to move haha. Do you think there will be room for a turbo?
      Ground Up Construction In Progress
      Members Ride Thread

Comment

nice

Comment

o wow this thing is one of a kind

Comment

here is the header also some mount pics here is how im running the break lines now were i may run the fpr here is the wire tuck only took a pic of the driver side what is this for guys ? i thinks its for the ac fan does anyone know help haha ?
            CB-K for the win !!!!

Comment

got some good progress going. keep us updated
              MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

some good progress, this build is sick i must say. good job

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

CB-K for the win !!!!

Comment

Damn ChaseBays huh??? Good shit!!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

more stuff and more pics of the accord
                      CB-K for the win !!!!

Comment

much work you put in it, good luck

Comment

Nice build Your definitely getting the right people together to help you with your "not so common" parts. Can be a bit tough on the pocket book eh!

Can't wait to see it on the move.

Cheers
                          MR Thread
                          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

that looks bad azz bro.. good luck on that

Comment

I like where this is going, looks real good. Mad props.
                              cb007
                              first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Comment

Yooooo were did u get ure fogs from????

Comment

Working...
                                X