Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new to this kinda haha ...k24 take a look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by c7abeaccord View Post
      stk for now, i want to get it runnig and drive it for like a week .... if it feels weak ill throw some Webcams in it .... if that still feels weak ill try to do turbo set up ...

What would you rather have? An n/a setup or boost? I would love to see this project go turbo! This is definitely going to be a big hit! What are your main focuses on the car? Ive read that sheepey likes to balance everything out, so you and him should have a great outcome. Do you have any ideas for the exterior yet? I cant wait for further progress! Good luck!

Comment

. . . . .niccee

Comment

what are your plans for the paint and rims?

H22 cb7:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=133482
          cb9:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187076
          dd cb7:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203058

Comment

Originally posted by ddcb7 View Post
            what are your plans for the paint and rims?
            Not sure . the wheels on the car are the ones ill rock for a now ... as far as paint still looking for that ..... haha
            CB-K for the win !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blacksedancb7 View Post
              Wow! k24 on cb7 danngg! I hope i've learn something new.
              you for real , i didnt think gilrs liked accords but i was wrong
              CB-K for the win !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                What would you rather have? An n/a setup or boost? I would love to see this project go turbo! This is definitely going to be a big hit! What are your main focuses on the car? Ive read that sheepey likes to balance everything out, so you and him should have a great outcome. Do you have any ideas for the exterior yet? I cant wait for further progress! Good luck!
                honestly i want to go turbo but right now its staying stk ... i heard some one else is doing this same build with a super charger ... and i think im on my own with this build , but it should most def still be a insane build or swap how ever you guys want to look at it .....
                CB-K for the win !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by c7abeaccord View Post
                  honestly i want to go turbo but right now its staying stk ... i heard some one else is doing this same build with a super charger ... and i think im on my own with this build , but it should most def still be a insane build or swap how ever you guys want to look at it .....
                  Turbo or stock its still going to be a fun build

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                    Please tell me you haven't been to Wangs in Pelham..good god I've heard that guy fucked up more Hondas trying to tune them.

Yep sad to say i have he is the one that did my swap and he dosent tune the cars its his boy that he pays from turbo something cant think of the name i know he has a 9 sec hatch wangs car does 10.6

Comment

any updates?

nice build, your motors in the car so your a few steps ahead of me.
                      MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

wow this is nice! Really hit the ground running!

Comment

Looks good man, keep up the good work.
                          2007 Ford Focus - FSWerks Stg 2 Turbocharged - 12.93 @ 105mph.
                          Old #s - 230/215, New #s - ???/???

Special Thanks to

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
                            any updates?

nice build, your motors in the car so your a few steps ahead of me.
                            well i havent really been doing to much , i had to clearence the tracktion bars to fit my lower control arms cause the ones i got are for a lude and thats about it, waiting on the rbc intake and dc header . my friend is coming to take a look a the harness thursday so he can do a wire tuck then thats it for this week .
                            CB-K for the win !!!!

Comment

thats one HOT build you got going on,good luck.

Comment

Updates?

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X