Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new to this kinda haha ...k24 take a look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow K24... while most people are just doing a H22 and calling it a day. Mad props

Comment

k24 nice u should look into the rbc of the new si runs good k-pro damn ur shit gonna be sleeper
      1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Looking good!
        MRT: http://www.cd5tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5748

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
          Updates?

-Jordan
          so far the harness is being put together ,intake is on its way and swap header didnt fit now going to try to do the fuel system and then save up for kpro ... thank for the props guys ......
          Last edited by c7abeaccord; 02-24-2010, 10:30 PM.
          CB-K for the win !!!!

Comment

any updates??
            lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
            "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
            check out my mr thread
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

k24 u should of went with the k20z1 head has bigger gains witht the k24 buttom end? r u getting the rbc of the si? be better
              this is gonna be pretty fast u should hit atleast 220 or more with upgrades port n polish would be good with this?
              1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

nice build! i havent seen to many k24's in cb7's props!

Comment

Nice but make sure you dont let anyone else know you got it or they gonna get it im tellin you and dont pop the hood at shops.

Comment

all i can say is wow. cant wait to see the finished product.

Comment

This is gonna be sick.

Comment

Do they mass produce the parts to put a K in a CB now? I've been out of the game for awhile now.

Very interested in how this project turns out, this is a build i'll be watching. And good luck man. Can't wait to see the finished project.

1992 cb7 EX coupe missed

Comment

The build looks good , sounds like you have good resources. It would take me a century to get done the builds that "sheepy" made. Very pimp build!!

Comment

is it just me, or does that front tire look pretty bald? in for progress pics.

Comment

Originally posted by 92coupex View Post
                              Do they mass produce the parts to put a K in a CB now? I've been out of the game for awhile now.

Very interested in how this project turns out, this is a build i'll be watching. And good luck man. Can't wait to see the finished project.
                              Never mind i found out on my own. lets see some more pics!

1992 cb7 EX coupe missed

Comment

thank for all the good guys .... every thing to do this swap is on the market guys its a lil costly i have been dealing with some cash money probs so the car is on hold haha the world sucks right now but im doing things to the car after the new year been buying ish for my house instead of the car thats the wifes fault haha..... hate to put the car on hold but i have too im kinda hopeing this thread makes some of you cb guys want to and in some way make you put a k swap in your car, ill post what im doing after taxs haha that will hopefully make you dudes satisfied
                                CB-K for the win !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X