Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My f23 boosted cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm sorry i dont understand what you are saying, because i have an F23a sohc vtech and i was going to put a H23a dual cam vtech blue top on it. can that be done? and what head gasket would i use...F series or H series? and what about head studs?

Comment

or should i just keep the head i have and if i should what head studs can i use and head gasket to make it stronger so i wont keep popin head gaskets

Comment

nice swap.. i got a f23a1 im just waiting for the right time to do the swap

Comment

I want to keep the F23A1 the way it is but i really need to find head studs and head gasket to take 10 psi so if anyone can tell me what i need to do pleas do

Comment

already so soon couldnt keep your foot off the pedal now couldnt you.

Comment

If your popping head gaskets, have your tuner give you the AFR numbers.
              Bisimoto Engineering
              1) Call 1-888-9BC-MOTO(888-922-6686 ext. 1) Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
              2) Email me, robert@bisimoto.com
              3) Contact me on AIM, robert@bisimoto.com

Comment

well the tune is good and on point it just i don't have head studs or a head gasket to take the boost if and when i find some she'll be golden.

i did call ARP and thay told me they don't make head studs for F23 but i called BISIMOTO and they told me they have a set of ARP haed stud for my
                F23 some now i know one of the H series work on it i just don't konw which and cometic told me to send a head gasket and they will make me one is none of the H series works so now it's just time to money.

P.S. if anyone can help me find out for sure which H series head stud i can use pleas tell thank you

Comment

Ready for the snowy days ahead

Comment

the f23 blocks are plenty strong.. popping headgaskets left and right makes me wonder on the tune like robert suggested..

arps arnt a necc till you crank past 17-20psi

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Don't swap on an H head. Use an F22A head with a port and polish. They flow much better than the H heads, and definitely better than that F23A head!

And yes... if it's not tuned well (or if it's not tuned at all... I know some people think they can run a turbo on a stock ECU...) then that could easily cause things to break.

I like the bronze OEM wheels. You shold get a vinyl H for the centercaps! (I've been wanting to do that to my wheels)

Comment

Clean coupe! I'd rock the wheels w/o center caps but that's me! What year is it?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

She's a 93 EX and yes she's tuned but she brakes up after 5k cuz the 460cc injectors are not big enough and i can't keep my foot out of it cuz she pulls hard driving:

Comment

Cool, any future plans for the exterior?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

no just when it gets nice out again i'll put the wheel back on cuz it's all about the JDM look i ready don't like body kits though some look good it's not for me but i might get a fresh pant job in the summer

Comment

Not bad! Nice wheels! You should get your headlights blackhoused!

19TcappaLX:

1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X