Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My f23 boosted cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice project u got there! Should be a beast when your done! Great job

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
    MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

still using the ebay turbo?
      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Dude you need to either get a sealed battery box for your battery; or an Optima gel battery. Those battery fumes aren't healthy.

1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

before

after

and i did get a two 1400W Kinetik batteries
          P.S. HELL YEAH ITS STILL THE EBAY TURBO BUT I JUST GOT A GARRETT TURBO BUT IT'S NOT GOING IN TILL THE EBAY ONE GOES IT'S A STUBBORN LITTLE 50 A/R

Comment

looks good bro go check mine out in the image gallery , also yea that h22 head fits on f23 just gotta add extra oil line for the vtec head

Comment

HELP i just got these lights for a website that i found on google. they were for a coupe, i specificly asked for them for a coupe and they sent me one for a sedan. they won't take them back....god only knows why?! but i don't know. i know i can make them work for my car, i just don't know how. or would anyone like to buy them from me...i'll sell them to you for what i paid, and that was $90.

Comment

look's nice

Comment

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by boosted cb7 View Post
                    HELP i just got these lights for a website that i found on google. they were for a coupe, i specificly asked for them for a coupe and they sent me one for a sedan. they won't take them back....god only knows why?! but i don't know. i know i can make them work for my car, i just don't know how. or would anyone like to buy them from me...i'll sell them to you for what i paid, and that was $90.
                    You need to swap a sedan trunk on your car. They never made these lights for coupes

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

K how do i do it all do i just get a trunk lid off a 4dr and is the wiring the same or do i need to mess with that shit to

Comment

BOOST IS THE WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE CLEAN RIDE>> ILL HAVE SOME PICS OF MY CB9 UP SOON... GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Comment

K how do i do it all do i just get a trunk lid off a 4dr and is the wiring the same or do i need to mess with that shit to
                          just get a sedan trunk lid and all the wiring is the same. Just pull all the wiring out of your old trunk and put it in the new trunk and plug your lights in. It's really simple
                          Honda-mans best friend!
                          who said it was a dog?
                          PINOY PRIDE
                          OHIO CB7's

Comment

wow nice work man

Comment

K i just got a carbon fiber oem trunk and hood but i can't do shit with them till all this shit is gone and get her panted

Comment

K i just got a carbon fiber oem trunk and hood but i can't do shit with them till all this shit is gone and get her panted

DAMN!!!
                                thats too much effin snow..
                                sucks..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                                Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                                Originally posted by bmxicansd
                                so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Working...
                                X