Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The inner tails are shorter and the license plate spot is longer to fit edm plates.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
      The inner tails are shorter and the license plate spot is longer to fit edm plates.
      ...which is beautiful.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
        ...which is beautiful.

Jakfrost has the EDM taillights on his cb in the magazine story. They look good in person
        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I found a F22B DC Sports header today.

I also snagged a hood bra, longer SRI off a CD5 that fits perfect[which is good 'cause my old one hit the ABS and distributor cap], and another BB4 shifter plate for $40.

Comment

Wait a CD5 hood bra fits on the CBs?

Comment

Yup, and the word ACCORD is kicked to the right side. It doesn't fit perfect, but you can make it look good.

Comment

Found this beauty earlier today. Such a shame it's in the JY

Comment

I went to my local junkyard today and found these:

What about these roof racks? Are they worth anything? I think they're OEM.

Last edited by CB3F20A2; 05-16-2014, 03:11 PM.

Comment

The ones in the U.S say honda and look different. If it's OEM, it'll have a part number that had SM4 on it. Doesn't look OEM to me tho. Nice score on the mudflats! I have an OEM set with white letters too.those side markers go for about 35-40 bucks.

Comment

I actually found two sets of those mudflaps with the white Honda text. Too bad the other set was bent badly. Tho they would be saveable :/ I also found a perfect set of mudflaps with no Honda text on them. I got those sweet rear mudflaps for 5€.

Comment

For the sake of those reading this who don't know any better, the rear mud flaps that say "Honda" on them are for '90-'91 Accords. The plain ones are for '92-'93 Accords. If you install the latter on the '90-'91 bumper, there will be gaps. A few members on here have done it and, in my opinion, it looks like crap.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Found this header few days ago from my local junkyard.. Bought it for 40€ Bolted right up to my car:

Comment

Wow, that's quite a haul. I haven't had one of those days in a while.

Comment

I found an integra today that had 4x114.3 conversion with itr wheels(broken) jdm b20b

Whole jdm front end (wrecked)

Can I use anything from the 4x114.3 conversion as an upgrade? I thought there was...

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
                                I found an integra today that had 4x114.3 conversion with itr wheels(broken) jdm b20b

Whole jdm front end (wrecked)

Can I use anything from the 4x114.3 conversion as an upgrade? I thought there was...
                                i know on the 5 lug swap threads you use itr rear rotors but most times you would want too buy them new.
                                CB7TUNER.com
                                Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X