Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found a 90-91 bumper lying on the ground at picapart. I noticed it was for a cb and it had foglights. I found the car gor the wiring harness, arm rest, and foglight button. All for 32 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
      saw this the other day.

later.
      Old erebuni kit. Love it!
      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I have a weird way my yard works its gone about 4 sets of USDM fogs a year a bunch of spoilers (waiting for a white one again b.C mine is cracking and I don't know how to stop it) about 8 or 9 ..90/91 arm rests a year .... out of that I have claimed in the past 2 years 2 spoilers. 3 arm rest...3 foglight sets this last one was on a blue cb and the clear on the covers is gone, the harness is complete but a ahole didn't know and cut the plug from the wire. They are a set that just looked like they were installed and never looked at again..... worst part is everyting in the bay was hard as hell to get apart connector wise took me 10 min just at the fuse box and one is rusted on the back and one looks oxcidiced
        Last edited by schierholz; 03-23-2013, 03:17 AM.

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
        Do it once, do it right.
        Saving a dollar is not worth risking a life.
        Missing My
        White -91 LX Sedan - leather converted
        Mulberry 91 EX Sedan

The project 92

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
          Found this rare bronze tint front windshield.but it had a crack at the bottom pass. Side

Also found a jdm h23 with 5 SPd tranny but didn't have the money hopefully it's still there next week and the car was wrecked so good chance it runs.

Sorry but that isn't bronze glass, that's just a brown tinted sun shade in regular glass, the whole glass is tinted brown and isn't tempered like usdm glass which shatters on impact.

Comment

Found a new yard in Hamilton today, about 4 CB7 along with this 89. Still had the original owners manual, 9/10 condition, and all the warranty information that came with the car. One of the CBs had a full maroon leather interior, which I was tempted to buy. The back was busted up and the driver seat was badly worn, but looked like it could have been reupholstered.

Picked up a new driver door handle, driver-side mirror and 2 steering wheel badges for $16. Ended up going to another yard in south Hamilton, decided since I drove all the way up there and they only had 1 CB I'd pick up these DA headrests. Those, plus a new wiper arm cost me $10.

I assume the Integras only came in the darker colour interior cloth correct? The colour difference isn't too bad but it would be nice if they matched.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

Where was this taken?

Comment

A few days ago I saw a full xenon aggressive lip kip on a cb7 coupe, didn't grab anything because some pieces were busted. It's the second full xenon aggressive lip kit I see on a cb at the same junkyard.

CALI LIFE STYLE
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
                    Where was this taken?
                    cookstown auto

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                      cookstown auto
                      I bet my buddy's 2012 TL is in that pile somewhere.

Did you find any CBs over there? I find the yards out here in Hamilton & Niagara have fewer and fewer these days.

Comment

Is it grey like the one in the pic?

Can u grab parts off those cars the look new. That's alot of new ass civics!!!

Comment

damn there is a zdx in that pile, its like 60k.

Comment

all cars seemed brand new, the honda plant is in Alliston where i live, 15 mins from this jy. i think these ones all had defects. some of them had plastic rapping on the seats still

Comment

Why the hell would they crush brand new cars? seems like a huge waste of resources and money.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                                Why the hell would they crush brand new cars? seems like a huge waste of resources and money.
                                Agreed, why the yard didn't save them for parts is beyond me. So much money could have been made off of those, unless Honda Canada forced them to crush the cars. My GF works with Honda Canada, and tells me every day how awful the company is. It wouldn't surprise me if they wouldn't let the yard part those cars out.

Comment

Working...
                                X