Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
    ^ that's crazy, I would have shit my pants seeing that. I found an h22 block before^

Found a 91 SE today, only thing left was rear seats and carpet

Did you snag them?

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Na, I didn't grab them. I got too many car parts laying around.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
        these are all the parts ive ever found in yards either for personal use or resell.

lude steering wheel with clock spring for my diy. 0.00

all four 90-91 tails for 40 with boxes and wiring and all bulbs working order.

5 bux for both and with pioneer speakers installed almost brand new condish

DA headrests 0.00

92-93 high rise armrest

legend stalks boot

unsure what hearests these are i think they are isuzu amigo headrests

RA1 front knuckle for my 5lug on the saloon [: obviously no extended studs was included installed bearing was replaced, balljoints replaced.

armrest that was in my 4dr
        haha those are Isuszu Rodeo headrests and they fit and lock just fine lol i have them for my car

Comment

You're lucking finding those fogs man. I have been looking for a year now and still no luck!

Comment

Went to the junkyard on Saturday and found these

Got 95 odyssey front spindles, rotors, calibers, etc.... And a virgin p06 ecu, air conditioning knobs and lots of fuses for 60 bucks. Not a bad day at all. Now I just need to source out the rear and rims.
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I got four 6.5 pioneer speakers today for 23$. I have a full pioneer setup now

Comment

Originally the guy at the yard said 25 bucks for the foglight set. Had a hell of a day, first time removing an oem harness. It was not hard by any means. It took me two hours and i didnt damage anything, so it was a fun learning experience.
                I get up to the counter and the guy says "I can't do 25." I ended up paying 50.. for the 90/91 set up.
                The other ones i am not sure if they are usdm but they are def 92/93s and they were purchased by me on ebay last year along with the switch, pigtails, and rubber boots that are located near the 92/93s. Just had them in the photo as a comparison.
                Not sure what to do at this point, just read an older thread where a few members stated the "B" harness is different between 92/93 and 90/91s.

The 90/91 set came off a 90/91 white lx (windshield chalk said 90) that had oem visors and a spoiler. (Didn't have the energy to remove spoiler or visors)

Tried to get everything in this photo.

Close up up of the whole set up.

Comment

The 92-93 are usdm spec. And all you would have to do to make the harness fit your 92's, is cut the connector to the fogs and wire then to your 92 pigtails(hopefully you have that part) or find a way to put the pigtail wires into the connector on the 91's.

Good find btw!!

Comment

luckly for me i have a lkq down the road from me and on top of that my brother works there so i get a heads up on when good stuff goes out. dont even want to try to name all the stuff ive got from there but heres a few of the good things ive got.
                    full dc sports cd5 cat back
                    dc sports da cat back
                    skunk2 muffler
                    skunk2 cb7 lowering springs
                    eibach sportline cb7 lowering springs
                    dc sports cb7 rear strut bar
                    skunk2 da coilovers
                    nuespeed dc lowering springs
                    cb7 fogs
                    flip up dvd in dash radios
                    all kinds of speakers
                    black cb7 coupe interior
                    carbon fiber ef gas door and mirrors
                    im pretty sure you all get the point. thats not even half the list of goodies ive got from there.ive probally spent a couple thousand dollars out there

Comment

Saw these today

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I finally got my first pair of junkyard '92-'93 foglights also. That brings the total sets of foglights to 12 now.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Holy crap that's a lot. I've only ever seen one set of each.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I just hoard them for the heck of it. To be completely forthcoming, one of those sets came stock on my car as a dealer accessory and a JDM set I purchased. So, technically, I've only found 10 in the junkyards.

I actually left a set of '90-'91s one time when I had to get back to class. They were pretty yellow and I figured someone else could benefit from them.
                            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I'm needing to save some money and come visit your stash Jarrett. One day I'll drive back down there to at least get my A/C pump and manifold from you, unless you still need them, it's getting hot outside here in Texas.

Comment

Come up
                                H22 head, with intake and throttle and wiring harness
                                Window weather stripping
                                F22 starter
                                Cv boot
                                Acura legend stock radio
                                Etc.
                                Last edited by ShiroiKinCB; 07-12-2013, 12:11 PM.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Working...
                                X