Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be like any food store, it has to be thrown away. Like when I worked at McDonald's, at the end of the night, leftovers MUST be throw away. It's a waste, but if that product get to a homeless guy or if say I ate it and got sick I could sue. So to avoid defective parts going to consers it's all thrown out.

Comment

I saw this on my bike ride today:

I'm not sure I want to know what happened; looks like a nasty fire.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
        Could be like any food store, it has to be thrown away. Like when I worked at McDonald's, at the end of the night, leftovers MUST be throw away. It's a waste, but if that product get to a homeless guy or if say I ate it and got sick I could sue. So to avoid defective parts going to consers it's all thrown out.
        Makes sense, pretty logical. I'd still like to go through em anyway and grab some stuff :P

Comment

Originally posted by reklipz View Post
          I saw this on my bike ride today:

I'm not sure I want to know what happened; looks like a nasty fire.
          Probably a failed wiretuck.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Those cars stacked up could be preproduction, press, marketing, or mule cars. None which would have a vin. My understanding is that those cars have to be scrapped with all of its original parts.
            Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

Comment

Found a set of rsx wheels but didn't buy. There was also a Lexus is300 there, always wanted one, still had the motor, and muffler looks like it would fit a cb7.

Edit: here's some headrests I seen. Pretty cool.

Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 04-06-2013, 04:46 AM.

Comment

I'm impressed how many CBs are found in junk yards in the States, especially wagons. I haven't seen a single wagon in my searching. Did you buy the headrests?

Comment

No, I didn't have the money to. I come across wagons pretty often.

Comment

rear disc &amp; legend lip day @ the junkyard today

They basically gut them as soon as they come in out here
                    I usually only see one, maybe two

Nissin

big brakes on the wagon

this one had coilovers

control arm beat to shit

buddy on the right already gettn to it

Comment

Lucky! Your cars are off the ground.
                      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                        Lucky! Your cars are off the ground.
                        Yea, some of them fall from time to time too

Comment

Where are you from DCB7?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                            Where are you from DCB7?
                            From Jamaica

in South Florida

Comment

I need to go Florida and get quarter panels !!

I grabbed a manual p12 but left it in the engine of a cb. I Thought it was in my toolbox when I checked out. Derp!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
                                I need to go Florida and get quarter panels !!

I grabbed a manual p12 but left it in the engine of a cb. I Thought it was in my toolbox when I checked out. Derp!
                                Yeah they're probably better down here, no snow, salt, etc

and this is a message to whoever it was(they were[and they probably come on this site cause i see some nice ones down here]) who took all the pt3s and left the ecu in the one a6 on the lot:

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X