Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend I'm hitting up the yard for leather Legend oh shit handles, Integra clock and Legend hood struts.

I'm trying to pillage that poor 91 Legend of every usable part for my car.

Comment

the leather shit handles are a nice touch. i have them in my car.
      COUPE K24

Comment

You have the euro style antenna too?! Haha nice job man. Wish the junk yards around had sweet deals like that. Wanna keep an eye out fer 1 piece headlights for me?? Haha

Comment

The antenna that's on the car is what came with it. I dont know if it's OEM or not, but I saw a 93 Accord a couple days ago with what looked like the same antenna, on the same angle as well.

Comment

I found this today when I went to the JY

Comment

Dat spoiler.

Comment

spoiler is nasty. Saw a burgundy LX coupe with that same spoiler lastnight. Yuuuucck.

Stolen from 1985 Buick, anyone?

Comment

Its not a spoiler its an OEM trunk mount luggage rack.

Last edited by Tippey764; 09-14-2011, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Got me more goods.

Comment

Lucky you! All the yards I look at in L.A I'd be lucky if I could even tell they are Honda. All are shells when they place them down. Find a wagon....hahah. So if you happen to find a grey drivers side seat belt for the wagon (or do the sedans work too) give me a PM. I tried to have Honda dealer replace it and the assholes said "Hey it looks like YOU cut it". Dealers...worthless crap! Almost as bad as that guy I pulled up to and said "nice CB7" and he goes "Fuck you..it's a Honda"

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                      New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                      My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                        Lucky you! All the yards I look at in L.A I'd be lucky if I could even tell they are Honda. All are shells when they place them down. Find a wagon....hahah. So if you happen to find a grey drivers side seat belt for the wagon (or do the sedans work too) give me a PM. I tried to have Honda dealer replace it and the assholes said "Hey it looks like YOU cut it". Dealers...worthless crap! Almost as bad as that guy I pulled up to and said "nice CB7" and he goes "Fuck you..it's a Honda"
                        Lmao! Where did this happen? Lol..

Comment

Now that I have my SE back, I don't want to cut up my black trunk panels to fit the wagon storage compartment.

What to do, what to do.....

And in the process of trading cars, I lost one of the Legend rubber stalk switch boots, so now I only have 1. Dang it!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                            So if you happen to find a grey drivers side seat belt for the wagon (or do the sedans work too) give me a PM.
                            I think there is a wagon that has a set. I might be able to get them for you.

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            And in the process of trading cars, I lost one of the Legend rubber stalk switch boots, so now I only have 1. Dang it!
                            I have 1 of the legend stalks, The other ones are from Volvos.

Comment

Good looking CB7. Great finds. Was at the yards up here in Calgary and all I saw were automatics and in pretty bad shape.

Comment

excellent find one those one piece lights and a hell of a deal you got on everything and by the way i love the color of your car

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Working...
                                X