Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this stuff my last two trips to the JY

Sold to:
    GunRunner,mtnickel,SanJoCaF22DrAcc,sikz6,daovangph otos,megarock15,
    Purchased From :cb95spd,"sleepin"

Comment

Nice Find Logist.. Not many cars end up with fogs. I only found 2 on the junkyard but already snatched away.
      MY MRT
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

you should get those 1 piece headlights and sell em to meh. lol.
        COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
          you should get those 1 piece headlights and sell em to meh. lol.
          I could if you want I just saw them today, I can probably get them for like $20-$30.
          Sold to:

Comment

i just want them for a project. deff not going on my car in that form. haha.
            COUPE K24

Comment

Shoot at that price i would of bought them or even the fogs..... anyhow nice finds!
              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                Shoot at that price i would of bought them or even the fogs..... anyhow nice finds!
                Well I got the fog and harness for like $20 so I did get that. The headlights I did not need if not I would have got them. The girl that works at the JY hooks me up all the time. Today she let me walk out with the heater core, blower motor and the AC control all for free just paid my $2.00 entrance fee.
                Sold to:

Comment

if you happen to go back soon and those are still there, let me know what they want for them. maybe we can trade.
                  COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    Another score at the JY today. FREE WHEELS!! I traded my wheels straight across for these. Winning!

Also got all the wagon trunk compartment stuff too.
                    what are these stock wheels called, ive been tryin to get a set for well over a year now, that and a black interior( do they even have black from factory) never seen one

Comment

Originally posted by danf20bcb7 View Post
                      what are these stock wheels called, ive been tryin to get a set for well over a year now, that and a black interior( do they even have black from factory) never seen one
                      Those stock wheels are called... stock wheels. They came on 9/93 EX coupes. They don't have a special name, nor is there anything special about them.

The 1991 Phoenix Red DX coupe came with a full black cloth interior. The 1991 Solaris Silver SE sedan came with a full black leather interior.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                        Those stock wheels are called... stock wheels. They came on 9/93 EX coupes. They don't have a special name, nor is there anything special about them.

The 1991 Phoenix Red DX coupe came with a full black cloth interior. The 1991 Solaris Silver SE sedan came with a full black leather interior.
                        the 9091 phenoix red DX coupe

It is not full black cloth

The panels and plastics are black but the seats are dark gray.

Comment

ah i knew there wasnt anything special bout them but just liked the look of them. just thought maybe they had a name, like gsr blades, fat fives. ya know. and on the interior, guess its gonna be a slim chance of actually finding one let alone in decent condition. thanks for the help.

Comment

does anyone know if the wagons

rear storage compartment fit coupe trunks?
                            RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Comment

^ yes they do. i have one in mine. the abs computer makes it a tight fit though. also have to cut a corner off the back piece to make it fit.
                              COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by jewelproject View Post
                                does anyone know if the wagons

rear storage compartment fit coupe trunks?
                                i know thAT 90-91 wagon fits 90-91 coupes with trimming. i think theres trimming involved fo anything other than a wagon.
                                One step @ a time

Comment

Working...
                                X