Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never ever heard of brown leather from the dealer in a cb.

Perhaps the owner had it done at 1 time.

junk yard finds for me

Borla muffler off a 240

15inch steelies off a 240 with 205 60 tire on it

Cd5 rear lip

Driver side mudflap

2 cb shifters for cbjoey to pimp out idk if he wants 2 now

Wanted to get the cl hub but when I went back 2 days later it was freakin gone. So pissed when I was there.

Any1 no the wdith of the steel wheel?
    Last edited by F20A CB7; 04-07-2012, 10:34 AM.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Wow these are some crazy finds, jy where i'm at has nothing, surprised they have accords lol I went to Miami and find the high rise arm rest and that's about all the goodies I've found:/

Comment

I'm going to start taking pics when I go to the yard.. I'm 2 busy looking and rippin shit out instead of hitting the shutter button.

Comment

I wish I could find fog lights, I have a set of jdm one piece headlights that apparently someone found at the jy, because it has the markings
          I've been trying to find a blue leather interior but the only ones I ever find are tan:/ even in the acuras

Comment

I may be answering my own question here, but i got these at he yard and didnt see this because it was all covered in dirt and mud, but Is this an UNSAFE steel wheel. Its rotting. The other 3 r not like this. Here is reference pic without the crazy rust.

i started 2 clean them and seen the steel peeling away. Im going to bust out the wire wheel and see wat happens. Here is the one with crazy rust.

Last edited by F20A CB7; 04-07-2012, 12:18 PM.

Comment

I used a wire wheel on m drill. Took care of the rust, and I found out that the wheels are 15x6.

Wagon steelies and ce1 steelies are 15x5.5

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                I used a wire wheel on m drill. Took care of the rust, and I found out that the wheels are 15x6.

Wagon steelies and ce1 steelies are 15x5.5
                Yeah i found out an easier way. Grabbed the 91 wagon hub cap with the locking center cap. On the back it states they are for 15s...

Last month ive found another set of oem visors for the sedan and a set for the coupe. A few random floor mats from the cbs. A gold emblem kit off the 5th gens (rear only). An aftermarket hood bra (says made in mexico and no accord stitching). Amber corners (i doubt they are jdm).

The bra and corners were on the same cb and it looked riced out so im assuming the corners are aftermarket. Other than that i love going to those 3 yards.

Comment

There are no such thing as JDM amber corners. You're the victim of retarded and misleading advertising if you believe so.
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Got a freshy in the other day. Its a 93 EX coupe but with 90/91 tails. The thing is that it has factory paint still.

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareCB7 View Post
                      Got a freshy in the other day. Its a 93 EX coupe but with 90/91 tails. The thing is that it has factory paint still.
                      Far as I see no modification what so ever.

90/91 coupe tail is same as 90/91 Sedan.

92/93 stock coupe tail light.

I want front bumper and headlight! lol..
                      1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                      2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                      3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                      4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                      5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

yea man those are the stock tail lights, 92-93 coupe taillights
                        Last edited by Jarrett; 05-31-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShift View Post
                          omg nice junkyard, here the cars are almost destroyed in junkyard.
                          x2 i have seen so many things i could have used, destroyed because people didn't take the time to take the car apart the right way and just starts ripping shit out.
                          1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                          1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                          1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                          1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Wow! nice finds guys. I'm digging the lip, exhaust, and short ram intake finds. I need to head out to a junkyard ASAP. Just hope I find something, I fear here in LA everything has been destroyed.

Comment

9091 phenoix red DX coupe

non OEM luggage rack

OEM rare faded black floor mats

OEM black rear deck without speakers

2001 acura CL type S in rare sundance gold

It had navigation but it had already been taken. The seats were still there though

Holy dicks rare ebony wood steering wheel ( i bought it for $12 )

OEM red leather in a 9091 EX

OEM luggage rack on an 89 sedan

b18c1 block still remaining, the head and anything worth money were gone

OEM style carbon fiber hood for a 96-00 civic, i might actually buy this for resale but it is pretty beat

OEM acura legend car phone

Comment

^ cool, i didnt know the sundance gold on the Acura CL was OEM. I Always
                                see this guy that has it, i thought he painted it.

Comment

Working...
                                X