Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 90 Hatch W/F22a1 swap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starchland
    oh man the f22 is perfect for boost bro! and in that little thing no problem dude, and for the twisties the f22 is perfect man really
    ya it deffinetly is easy to throw around being so small/light with a low c.o.g.
    As for only running 4psi till I work everything out the stock injectors will do fine right? I asume they should be able to handle that.

Comment

ya your welcome for the bov and turbo timer lol i hooked you up and i talked to the guy today i will get that gasket for you soon he just got married today so ya i will get it as soon as possible. but in the mean time you can help me get my car going lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
      New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
        Your freind's integra is just like everyone else's integra... no origionality and...
        A B16,OMG!!! NO WAY! THAT HAS VTEC AND EVERYTHING!!
        No replacement for displacment.

mann your an ass lol just messin

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton

mann your an ass lol just messin
          stfu Kelton

Comment

good luck with traction.

your probly going to be maxing out those stock injectors at 4 psi, but its doable.
            ]

Comment

What are my options... eclipse injectors from the junkyard????

Comment

you can pretty much use injectors from any turbo car you just have to modify them... rx-7 injectors, toyota supra injectors, gs-t (auto are 390 cc)

heres how to modify
                http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showt...threadid=11436
                ]

Comment

hahah you might be in luck man i think i can get you some injectorsss from my cousin

New people click here

Comment

dude hook me up,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                      you can pretty much use injectors from any turbo car you just have to modify them... rx-7 injectors, toyota supra injectors, gs-t (auto are 390 cc)

heres how to modify
                      http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showt...threadid=11436
                      idiot, we already have a resistor box. and he should too if he's running the accord harness with the accord ecu.
                      Last edited by d112crzy; 08-31-2007, 05:14 PM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

how hard was it to get the F22 in your hatch? looks like a very interesting project
                        Hold On Not Done Accelerating
                        Had One Never Did Again

Comment

How the build coming buddy?
                          (Have'nt seen ya on SI lately....lol)

Comment

i like the project....

with that turbo and slicks i see youll be attacking high 11s/low 12s.....nice project.

you need to take/post more pics though....inside,under the car,side .....i DEMAND more pics

oh yea how much you selling it for?

Comment

ive seen your car before somewhere, after doing a search on f22s and hatches, as I have wanted to swap my turbo engine into a crx or hatch. Alas, you beat me to it though. Either way, good luck with your future setup, the car is awesome. Finally, depending on how many psi youll be pushing, I would suggest some dsm 450cc injectors to start out with, as they are easily found and readily available. Good luck sir.
                              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

lol well i will keep u guys updated as of now since jonathan is to lazy to do anything but as far as now his turbo is installed he is running 4psi for a while then he is going to bump it up to 8psi at the track

and to the person who asked how much he is selling it for he is not selling it no more lol. as far as i kno

and chessboxer you probally seen him on hondaswap. that is where he like first posted this

and jonathan if you have anything to add to this get on and do it and reply to my messages i need you to order that stuff for me lol

New people click here

Comment

Working...
                                X