Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F20A CB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanging in there. Thankhappy turkey day friend
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
      The lense on the inside is blk housed. The top, bottom and sides.
      oh ok i see!! i thought you probably put some freshies on there while you stirred something up!!

Comment

In person its pretty decent. So much so another member on fb (cb group I'm admin of) liked my idea he did it on his own lights. Came out nice.

Comment

Nothing like a DIY

Comment

Dude!!!!! You have that 5 spoke dealer option wheels I want!!!! I'm looking for them in gold. Do you have more pictures with them on?

Comment

Stop by later and ill have more pics up.. I never seen them in gold tho.

Comment

Pic requested.

Comment

Too dope! Do you know what color they are? I can't tell from the pics. I believe they came in gold, black, white, and grey or something like that; I might be thinking of the mesh tires. And were they Original Honda or were they from one of those custom tires shop. I can only find the custom ones on the internet; I have no luck on originals.

Comment

I never ever seen them in white or blk or gold.. only silver.. only gold I seen was the swirly 14s.

These r oem dealer wheels in silver, but they were faded so I restored them. Even down the the original H on the caps. 14x5.5 +55 offset wrapped in 195 65 tires

Comment

Car started and died, code 8 and code 15.. friend rebuilt the dizzy, came on and shut off. In the process of cranking it i killed the battery. So i had a warrenty and got a new 1.. i have TripleA (i encourage ppl to get it) and towed the car to my buddies garage... i had spark, fuel, just kept cranking.. bought a new fuel filter and replaced it and started rite up. Old filter had 140k+ miles on it..

Only thing that bums me out is last yr i did a compression test... it read 190 190 190 200... i did it yesterday and it was 180 180 110 150. We think carbon build up chipped away and got stuck under a valve causing it not 2 close.. motor pulls strong and all still. im not blowin smoke from the rings or anything.. thank goodness.. so a possible rebuild head in the future may occur. What u guys think?? Anyways heres some pics of the cb goin on the flat bed, and new and old pics of the filter. Thanks to all who told me 2 not give up in figurin out the problem. You know who u r!

Comment

sorry to here that had happen you have put a lot of time effort into this lovely cb . but to be honest in my opinion I would rebuild the hole engine if you're doing the head . better to air on the side of caution than to be stuck again from something that could have prevented . but that's just me and I know a lot of people have a tight budget .
                        this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                        How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                        Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

that thing is too nice to leave that motor like that , time for rebuild or swap

Comment

Phew, good thing the filter was the only problem related to the start up. Now, concerning the compression, I would remove the head and check the valves and the underside, even take it to a shop to have it all cleaned. Also, check the pistons and clean off anything on the tops that you can. How much money did you have set aside again? Haha!

Also, I have to agree about AAA. I love them and everything is so easy with them.
                            *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                            ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                            ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                            "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                            Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                            The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                            Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

To tale the head to get it all cleaned and worked on with new guides and seals and hot dipped is like 300...plus I need a new headgasket. That's about 450 total and prolly need headbolts...

Now the bottom end is another few hundred.. that's new motor territory.. I don't wanna give up the cb.. no way.. I really don't no what to do. Car still pulls strong annd all.. and I was told it will make it thru the winter.

Sunday imma do another test when the car is warm.. see if anything changes with the new fuel filter.. ill start there.

Comment

From today. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Working...
                                X