Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what does your username mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought it referred to a JDM Mitsubishi Cyborg lol.

Comment

Mine is Cb7PuertoRico, meaning that I own a Cb7 and I live in Puerto Rico, plain simple and clean, like my Cb7. ;]

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189707

Comment

Mines simple lol

Wiseman = Wiseman, its my last name and what im used to being called.

Comment

she's gotta have it is one of my favorite films, and i get "anyone ever tell you that you kinda look like spike lee?" alot.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
            I used to be into gaming fairly hardcore. The 'Cyborg Ninja' (Gray Fox, not Ryden) from the Metal Gear series is my favorite character ever, and Gran Turismo is another favorite series of mine. I cobbled the name together in middle school I think and just never got rid of it. I'm not so heavily into gaming anymore but am still addicted to those particular two game series... I even have the "GT" logo on the back window of my CB.
            I think that should be my sn too then, those two games are the reason why I got a ps1, 2, and ps3, I have beaten all the mgs, except vr missions, I got pretty far in it tho, and I have wasted countless hours on all the gran turismos too

Comment

CB7Nub

=

I had a CB9 when joining, didn't know my car was a CB9 so I chose CB7 and nub because I was a big gamer before going into cars. And nub is like noob but a little bit worse since I had no idea about cars. Still a nub though.
              Current:
              2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
              1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
              1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiseman View Post
                Mines simple lol

Wiseman = Wiseman, its my last name and what im used to being called.
                As opposed to wiseguy?

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                  ^ plus, it seems fitting with your Lacar club and your customizing.
                  lol. that's sooo true :P
                  Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    As opposed to wiseguy?
                    Well my nickname is Wiseass!!

Comment

the chassis code of our cars.

Comment

If no one can.,.,., DanCan.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

jhoff_cb7

jhoff= jacob hoffman, my name
                          cb7= 4th gen accord

Comment

my chasis code, engine i run, my name all in one..

Lou's Build Thread!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                            "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Tutsuo - T-uh-t-sue-o

Tut : from King Tutankhamun because i use to be really into Ancient Egyptian history.

suo : from Tetsuo Shima a character from my favorite movie Akira.
                              Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Favorite brand and my daughters birthday

Comment

Working...
                                X