Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what does your username mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put firecrackers on my local bakery's cakes.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Well just in case ever one doesn't get it..... Cb7=chassis number "fng"= f*©**<g new guy. This is not only my first cb7 its my first 4 cylinder. Well ii hope that clears it up pretty well...

Comment

My username = I love Fords.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
        "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Nyne521 = Nine like the number 521 because its just some number i think hotmail added to it long ago and it stuck...

Nyne was a tag name given to me by my uncle when i was younger... he is a professional graffiti artist. i've be throwing up NYNE since i was 12

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188701

Comment

twinkieking69

twinkie because i love twinkie's . king because im the king of twinkie's . 69 because i love it.
            this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
            How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
            Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Because I drive vehicles that are for the Japanese Domestic Market = JDM and are authentic.

My cars are not JDM'ed they are real.

As my JDM cars are the rarest versions of their model (also known as "Halo cars") I could have named myself more appropriately as "Halo Driver" but then that could be mistaken with reference to the game "Halo" so JDM is the safer option (then again I may be discrediting myself as every other non JDM owner can call themselves JDM oh well can't win)

I have a:

JDM Prelude (Si = rarest top of the line factory version - Si States with options)
              JDM CRX DelSol (SiR = rarest top of the line factory version - Transtop with options)
              JDM CB4 Accord (2.0 Si = rarest top of the line factory version - 4ws with options)

Not JDM but I also have a Prelude Cita Luxury Edition (Rarest top of the line AUDM version 4ws of course)
              Last edited by JDMDriver; 06-28-2012, 10:33 AM.
              Rides:

Accord
              92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
              96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
              88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
              92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
              95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
              92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
              91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
              91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
              91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
              91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Burton- Snowboard company
                Rider- I ride Burton snowboards (not sponsored or anything)
                T6- the model of my snowboard

BurtonRiderT6 is a name I found is ALWAYS available when registering for any sort of site. I really like that since my memory blows, it's easy to remember my username. Now if everyone would follow the same password guidelines.......

Comment

eggrolls sauce
                  cause everyone love the Nuoc Mam

Comment

Dockin came from back when I had a twin cam ej6 sedan running 11's on nitrous, short for dual cam king. me and my buddies were young and big headed so it fit at the time and Rez is my name
                    My 91 ex coupe
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb//showthread.php?t=189841

Comment

Originally posted by JDMDriver View Post
                      Because I drive vehicles that are for the Japanese Domestic Market = JDM and are authentic.

My cars are not JDM'ed they are real.

As my JDM cars are the rarest versions of their model (also known as "Halo cars") I could have named myself more appropriately as "Halo Driver" but then that could be mistaken with reference to the game "Halo" so JDM is the safer option (then again I may be discrediting myself as every other non JDM owner can call themselves JDM oh well can't win)

I have a:

JDM Prelude (Si = rarest top of the line factory version - Si States with options)
                      JDM CRX DelSol (SiR = rarest top of the line factory version - Transtop with options)
                      JDM CB4 Accord (2.0 Si = rarest top of the line factory version - 4ws with options)

Not JDM but I also have a Prelude Cita Luxury Edition (Rarest top of the line AUDM version 4ws of course)
                      pics would be good

Comment

my user name frosty is my nickname since grade school which i received because my last name is of course, Frost

Comment

Originally posted by semitas View Post
                          pics would be good
                          I've been wanting to make a members thread about all of them but I have been too lazy to do so.

They are in good condition but could do with TLC (that is they are not new looking). They look 2nd hand... Lol

They are a bit dusty and needs washing so just a bit embarassed to show them in such a filthy state. I may take snipets here and there just to show and prove they are legit which may suffice to prove they are real and in my possession.

Would a pic's with my screen name held in front be enough to confirm its real and me? Lol
                          Rides:

Accord
                          92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                          96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
                          88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
                          92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
                          95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
                          92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
                          91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
                          91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
                          91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                          91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Originally posted by semitas View Post
                            pics would be good
                            x2

Comment

Ryan-my first name
                              Davis-my last name
                              33-my fav number
                              visit vgruk

Comment

When I made the name I was heavier. I always thought I was royalty!!!! King of my castle yo!!!!!
                                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                My coupe!!!
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X