Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what does your username mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The car is JDM'ish lol- The names Jimmy- 2.2 liters baby .

Comment

the baddest mofo ever since Chuck Norris

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

be jealous of me and be jealous the right way

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

well lets see my cb is a 93 and i have a f22a i diddnt no it was a a6 at the time and ky for where i am located

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
          96 lexus sc300 DD
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
            True-BlueCB7 = I'm true? And my CB7's blue?

Found my original post.

Comment

4U2H8ME = for you to hate me.
              It's a joke to my friends. I'm usually the the first one to do something to be envied for. I was one of the first persons in my area to do an h22 swap to a cb7 back in 96(I wish I would have waited, cost me a fortune). I stay single, so I tend to have money to do what I want, when I want. And because I'm single, I date some pretty hot chicks. Since most of my friends are married or in a relationship, it drives them crazy to see who my next date is, And their significant others get angry because they envy me(My friends). So basically whenever I do something they can't, they usually say "I hate you!", hence for 4U2H8ME.
              Last edited by 4U2H8ME; 01-13-2009, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Mine JGTC= Japanese Grand Touring Car racing

Comment

KRIS05VVTi

"KRIS" My name "05" the year of my first car [05 Corolla] "VVTi" my Toyota version of VTEC

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Originally posted by KRIS05VVTi View Post
                    KRIS05VVTi

"KRIS" My name "05" the year of my first car [05 Corolla] "VVTi" my Toyota version of VTEC
                    You went from an '05 Corolla to a CB7?

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yea REPO is not your friend lmmfao......p.s. your sig is ewwwwww!

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

BreezieBabyYy.... Breeze is what they called me all my life because I was a really fast track runner and my big brothers called me baby because i was the baby of the bunch. One day I caught my brother call me breezie baby so I started going by breezie or breezie baby and then idk i just added two extra y's at the end, for style i guess

Originally posted by Juice21
                        thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                        Originally posted by GameChewer
                        Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

5peed-E-CB

the other night i found the license plate from my CB parts car and the plate read 5PED1... if u read it right it says "spee-dee-1" so i changed it up and made my own

Comment

mine is simple... t04e is the turbo im going to be using and cb7 is the chassis code...
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

injen(no brainer there)which is my name for EVERYTHING
                              and 200 was my work# at my very first job,,but all the other forums and things i go on are 78(my racecar#)
                              www.ctdrag.com

94 DEL SOL SI

Comment

sup yall mine is mbfcarclubcb7. it means mbf is mixed breeded family. car club and of course cant for get cb7. i am also the founder of this car club i realy want to expand everywere else. i realy dont care what kind a car is in it thats y its call mbf. started san francisco to south san francisco. ca. but anybody is welcome to join just let me kno. but i straight rep cb7

P.NO president of mixed breeded family car club.

Comment

Working...
                                X