Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what does your username mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i miss my wagon, and i want the same one back. i saw it on my way to work going 93North before Derry NH exit.
    (sold to h22wagon93, granite cb7 $1000.00) and c91bse7 cash with trade, jdmfreak, thanks guys!

Comment

SilverFox. Fox quite simply what I and the locals call my cb7 being the one guy in south Florida with a fully functional cb7 without the dented, rusted out frame look. And Silver to rebel against all the ricers down here who paint their hoods flat black trying to mimic carbonfiber I sprayed my hood metallic silver. So they can see me creeping up on them at night in their rear view mirrors unti I smoke em
      Hoonigan: a person who participates in any type of reckless driving including but not limited to drifting, drag racing, burnouts, doughnuts as well as acts of automotive aeronautics.
      MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=195250

Comment

This is what you mess up when you modify your intake or exhaust! "Helmholtz resonance"
        Also explains why Mugen products are so expensive! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmholtz_resonance
        http://www.google.com/search?q=helmh...w=1280&bih=827
        Last edited by HelmHoltz; 07-12-2012, 02:48 PM.
        91 Accord LX 5-speed
        93 Accord LX 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by JDMDriver View Post
          Because I drive vehicles that are for the Japanese Domestic Market = JDM and are authentic.

My cars are not JDM'ed they are real.

As my JDM cars are the rarest versions of their model (also known as "Halo cars") I could have named myself more appropriately as "Halo Driver" but then that could be mistaken with reference to the game "Halo" so JDM is the safer option (then again I may be discrediting myself as every other non JDM owner can call themselves JDM oh well can't win)

I have a:

JDM Prelude (Si = rarest top of the line factory version - Si States with options)
          JDM CRX DelSol (SiR = rarest top of the line factory version - Transtop with options)
          JDM CB4 Accord (2.0 Si = rarest top of the line factory version - 4ws with options)

Not JDM but I also have a Prelude Cita Luxury Edition (Rarest top of the line AUDM version 4ws of course)
          You certainly have a collection mate! Repp the aussies.

My username is simply a nickname i was given/liked based on my last name "Gorman" Pretty simple i know.. but its one of the easiest usernames i can think of :P.

Comment

"#1" shows how egotistic i am lol

"M.I." stands for Mind Industry, that is the name of my band, im a guitarist and vocalist on a metal band.

Carlos is my name
            My MRT

Comment

Well nme stands for its self really

Im a huge dodgerfan (Dgerfan) and if you are to then no 55 isnt for Oral Hershiser. Even though he was a geat pitcher. 5 or (55) was always my favorite number and what i use to this day when i play any sport.

Comment

old tagging name back in the day. i wrote jin or jin oner

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

Mine is my name backwards and the month and day I was born.

Caleb - Belac
                  May 15 - 515

Belac515
                  Street-Spec

Comment

Originally posted by GormzZ View Post
                    You certainly have a collection mate! Repp the aussies.
                    Thanks mate!!

Add to that another JDM CRX Delsol SiR - Transtop - top of the rage with options (successfully purchased just recently days after my first post).

I'm happy to say im the proud owner of 2 x JDM CRX DelSol (SiR = rarest top of the line factory version - Transtop with options).

The person I bought it from said they have never seen another Silver DelSol in their ownership till they saw mine (when I came to first inspect the vehicle).

My response was that in the years I owned mine I have only ever seen 1, just 1 other Silver DelSol on the road.
                    (Deep inside I was saying to myself... now I'm owning that one and only elusive OTHER).

I realise now that I am a JDM Honda Collector

I'm proud to say Im a proud owner of multiple coveted Original OEM halo JDM Honda models.
                    Last edited by JDMDriver; 07-26-2012, 07:37 AM.
                    Rides:

Accord
                    92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                    96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
                    88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
                    92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
                    95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
                    92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
                    91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
                    91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
                    91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                    91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Those were the droids we were looking for

^^Photos taken by me ^^

Comment

interesting

Comment

I wanted to bump this as there are new members around these day and I'm curious as to what some of your usernames mean.

I think I mentioned mine in this thread before but it's pretty easy, "Hellraisin' ". As in the present tense of raising hell.

Comment

802 is vermonts area code
                            For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

Online nickname is turbo - short for my username. 617 is my area code.

Comment

My name is the one I've used from day one of being online. My Daughter came up with it while setting up my on line account. I likes it so I kept it. The only other name I go buy is Blasterdemon7 for the Quad forum I'm on.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Working...
                                X